• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

benzoll

First Lieutenant
2 Badges
May 10, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
This is my project as realistic as possible for the city of Cadiz.
Cadiz is a city of 115k habitants located in the south of Spain, and with more than 3000 years old. It is practically an island, only attached to the coast by a narrow arm of land (tombolo) .
In Workshop there are no buildings of Cadiz, therefore I am using vanilla and workshop buildings that are similar. I made the map myself, correcting as I went.

zgoogle_cadiz.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:

benzoll

First Lieutenant
2 Badges
May 10, 2015
Set 3.-

Bay:

bahia panoramica real.jpg

Cove beach - Santa Catalina castle (the old part has several small castles and is surrounded entirely by a wall ):

la caleta con estrella.jpg

2º Aguada Station (Cadiz has no subway, an underground train runs through the city) :

estacion 2º aguada.jpg

Communications tower:

torre piruli.jpg

Struts tower :

torre puntales.jpg

Last edited:

benzoll

First Lieutenant
2 Badges
May 10, 2015
The project comes to an end. It was tough, but also fun. A different way of making a city, I recommend it (or an attempt, hehe).
After the last video, I was retouching the old part, and I ended up adding a district style with more similar houses.

Set 4.-

-Old part, bastion:

01b_fortaleza candelaria.jpg

-Broken wall:

-
08 muralla rota.jpg

-Old part from avenue "field of the south" :

-
03av campo del sur.jpg

-Station, port, square :

09plaza sevilla_casadelmar.jpg

-University, Falla theater, S. Rafael hospital:

02uni_teatro falla_h. san rafael.jpg

Last edited:

Ilion

Major
1 Badges
Aug 26, 2001
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II
It looks very nice.

I also try to make my cities look like real cities, though not any particular one.

• 1Like
Reactions: