• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Space Exploration Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off

How's the space on your hard drive? Paradox wants to challenge your galaxy brain with a great selection of space exploration games - and they're all on sale for some very down-to-earth prices! The sale runs from May 4th until May 10th at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT.

May 4th - May 10th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Crazyhorse

Schout-bij-Nacht
26 Badges
Dec 21, 2002
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Iron Cross
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Permanganate said:
I'm playing through 0.9, looking up to supersonic planes as Germany...and I find the German supersonic fighter is the CL-13B. After a little research, I find that's the Canadair version of the F-86E Sabre. I know that otherwise it would be blank, but it's very odd to see that the best fighter aircraft in the Third Reich is Canadian. :)

Incidentally, I don't think the F-86 was a supersonic fighter anyway. It could do it in a dive, but AFAIK the F-100 was the first US fighter rated for level supersonic flight.

I agree on that. It was a post-war plane of Germany but it should not be in this list.

I will do some searching if I can find a different model.

Permanganate

The Gibrataltor
Nov 29, 2004
I've done a couple of hours searching online, but I can't find anything; WW2 German jet engines weren't anywhere near powerful enough to break the speed barrier in a level flight. The fastest planes I can find are about 1000km/h; the later (planned) versions of the Go 229/Horten Ho IX in the fighter category and the (planned) Focke-Wulf 1000x1000x1000 designs in the bomber category, so called because they could fly 1000km carrying 1000kg at a speed of 1000km/h. Well, if they'd been able to build them, anyway; they came up with three designs but were unable to build them. Strategic bombers weren't really what Germany needed by 1944-1945.

unmerged(19534)

Sergeant
Sep 11, 2003
Visit site
For Canada I have two

Royal 22 ieme Regiment (frewnch canadian one)

and the one i was with in 1980 : Princess Patricia's light infantry regiment also known as the Princess Pats... :)