• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dumouriez said:
A silly question here.
I occupy all of USSR west of the line Stalingrand-Moscow-Leningrand and I have to occupy the remaining territory west of the Urals where the infrastructure is quite low (20 or lower). I get massive losses due to attrition in my huge stacks of troops and my divisions are decimated with firing a single shot :wacko: . Is there a remedy to this?

Thanks in advance!
Never use large stacks in low-infra areas. Hammer the enemy with air units or retreat to draw them out if you must go there, alternatively if it's not a VP province just bypass it.

Sheridan said:
Playing as Germany (twice) in 0.91... quite a lot of the technology events after the Spanish Civil War seem to be giving techs I already have. Not sure if this is due to me researching faster or having them at scenario start, but it's something to look into, I think. (Edit: I checked... it seems a lot of this was due to faster research, but the Volkswagen even gives tech 4400, which is also in research queue at game-start, and the naval events give 6411-6413 which are already researched at game-start.)

I found out the same when I looked for tech to *not* research because I get them by event. As the Mass Assenmbly tech is a pre-requisite to the very useful techs which lower production times and so useful earlier than the event I researched it from the start and edited in my own game the event to give Systemized Workers instead.

To save resources you should when starting as Germany in 1936 not research for example also these (given when the spanish war starts and ends):

Event 172034 Spanish Civil War Important Experience
12200 Early War XP analysis (air)
11203 Combined Arms Warfare

"Spanish Civil War - Intervention" event 2023:
11201 Maneuver Artillery Doctrine
11204 Deep Area Defense Doc.
12102 Sheltered Airfields Org.

and when you annex the czechs ("Treaty of Munich" event 2030):
12204 Vertical Envelopment
12201 Combat Training Team
11300 Early War Combat Tactics
11302 Dive. Off. Org
11303 Corps Long Range Recon
11304 Signal Int. Ops.

Event 172069 "Autobahn"
1305 Bulldozer

Event 172341 "Polish desert"
1105 Desert Warfare Equipment

Event 172083 "Y Plan"
6411 Basic Conversion

Event 172284 "Z Plan"
6412 Hydraulic Catapult
6413 Arrestor Wires
6414 Large Cruiser Conversions

Event 172285 "Hitler approves Z Plan" (only if you did choose option a in 172274 and go historical!)
6415 Carrier Designs

Event 172070
4400 Assembly Mass Production (however I always research that tech as soon as I can so I have it alredy when that event fires)

Also, I seemed to run out of resources - especially oil - much sooner than I experience in vanilla, even with less motorized units. I think this is because the conversion techs have been pushed much later in the tech chain. Am I right? It ended up making it difficult for my Eastern front to even get as far as Smolensk and Odessa, even though I was using only 16 panzer divisions (IM-75 type), I think 40 motorized and 20 or so mech... while in vanilla I usually use 25-30 panzers or so and more mech also.

Did you trade for oil before the war? I usually build a stockpile using the world trade and trade coal for oil at first 1:1 later 2:1 and usually can get oil for a while. As long as Prussia is cut off by Danzig remember to create a convoy that ships the oil from Elbing to Stettin so that your industry can use it and the oil does not sit idle in Elbing.

Edit: Added event numbers

Last edited:
German event 172077 and 172078

While the new fixit for the german events adds a core on province 1124 (part of Kamerun) I still miss a core on Tsingtao when Germany "demands back it´s former colonies".

Shouldn´t a core on 1626 be added with event 172077 and be removed again in case of the tripartite pact with Japan in 172078?

Location of Tsingtao in China on a map:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qingdao_dot.png
and enlarged view:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/Schantung_Kiautschou.jpg

While the new fixit for the german events adds a core on province 1124 (part of Kamerun) I still miss a core on Tsingtao when Germany "demands back it´s former colonies".

Shouldn´t a core on 1626 be added with event 172077 and be removed again in case of the tripartite pact with Japan in 172078?

Location of Tsingtao in China on a map:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qingdao_dot.png
and enlarged view:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/Schantung_Kiautschou.jpg
Thanks, but it was left out purposely.It was not proper German Empire and was leased land like Hong Kong from Imperial Chinese.Japs captured it in WW1 then it was handed back to Chinese.
Adding it the claim on the mainland of China would probably mean the tinkering of many other events for the Chinese's and Japanese in the mod ,as there are events for that province for China and japan and it might end up a bit messy with all the post war surrender files also needing tweaking.

But it does not mean we cannot discuss it further.

Dr

the whole event is bullshit.

core provinces are provinces with a (at least partly) loyal population (in case of germany Danzig, Lorraine, Sudetenland, Austria), or in case of Ireland northern Ireland.

means once annexed, you harvest as much recources, manpower and IC as from lets say Konstanz, Wien or Köln.

in case of France, Britain, Japan and the USA (pacific Islands) these provinces are owned, but not defined as core/national provinces (those nations dont get the full ammount of recources/manpower/IC, they get maybe two thirds of it). dito for dutch east indies or Aussie PNG.

germany never had settler colonies (there were a hand ful in Namibia but that was it).
theres more justification to define Kenya or Rhodesia as a British core than giving all those national provinces to germany.

the only useful (and historically correct) cores that can be added to germany are southern denmark as theres a german minority or arlon to simulate Eupen-Malmedy to simulate the lost territories from WW1.

the Tanzanian hated the germans for their behaviour during the Maji-Maji rebellion in 1905, and claiming that these folks would have been loyal is beyond any reality.

bm

the whole event is bullshit.
core provinces are provinces with a (at least partly) loyal population (in case of germany Danzig, Lorraine, Sudetenland, Austria), or in case of Ireland northern Ireland.
means once annexed, you harvest as much recources, manpower and IC as from lets say Konstanz, Wien or Köln.
in case of France, Britain, Japan and the USA (pacific Islands) these provinces are owned, but not defined as core/national provinces (those nations dont get the full ammount of recources/manpower/IC, they get maybe two thirds of it). dito for dutch east indies or Aussie PNG.
germany never had settler colonies (there were a hand ful in Namibia but that was it).
theres more justification to define Kenya or Rhodesia as a British core than giving all those national provinces to germany.
the only useful (and historically correct) cores that can be added to germany are southern denmark as theres a german minority or arlon to simulate Eupen-Malmedy to simulate the lost territories from WW1.
the Tanzanian hated the germans for their behaviour during the Maji-Maji rebellion in 1905, and claiming that these folks would have been loyal is beyond any reality.

bm

That depends entirely on the definition of what a "core" is.
Coming from playing EU2 I see a core in a far wider view than what you describe. It can be either part of the homeland, a province that was historically owned and now belongs to someone else or that a nation plausibly could lay a claim on. Having a loyal minority of your own population still living there is a fine reason to grant a core but lack of it no reason to deny it.
And in game-terms a core could be any province that a nation should try to conquer in a war or should defend in a war.

Using your definition one could question to give any european nation cores on any lands outside Europe - neither as starting cores nor during events. Under the definition that it needs to be a "settler colony" or a province with a meaningful minority of inhabitants then not even Japan should have cores on Korea or Manchuria. Or the UK on those states of India that were not fully, directly controlled like the princely states:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/British_india.png

On the other hand using your definition Mexico should have cores on any province of the USA that Mexico once owned and in which still a meaningful minority of mexican inhabitants live. Or France on Quebec and Acadia. ;)

Last edited:
I could see something like this.
First additional conditions as bestmajor dislikes the easy cores - Germany must have reoccupied the Rhineland (in violation of the Versailles treaty) before it can demand back it ´s former colonies and reunited with Austria.

And then either the core on Tsingtao as another province that Germany would lay claim on (and lose again if it signs the Tripartite pact as the other asian cores) or similar to ahistorical events in EU2-AGCEEP a c option for the event in which cores on all provinces are added for a price of e.g. a -1 to DI.

Code:
#########################################################################
# 172077 - Germany demands back her former Colonies (by SykoNurse)
# Kolonien event, linked to events to BEL, VIC, AST, SAF, ENG
# big thanks go to Generalisimo for corrections on the code Dr Rare tweak
#########################################################################

event = { 
	id = 172077
	random = no
	country = GER 

trigger = {
                [color=yellow]event = 2000[/color]
		headofstate = 1 # Hitler
		atwar = no
                [color=yellow]OR = {	
                   alliance = { country = GER country = AUS }			     
	           control = { province = 621 data = GER } #Wien
			}[/color]
	              }

name = CEVTNAME_172077
	desc = CEVTDESC_172077
	style = 0

date = { day = 30 month = january year = 1939 } 
	offset = 1
	deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1959 }

action_a = {
		name = CEVTACTA_172077
		command = { type = addcore which = 1150 }	#Swakopmund
		command = { type = addcore which = 1149 }	#Oshakati
		command = { type = addcore which = 1148	} 	#Grootfontein
		command = { type = addcore which = 1154	} 	#Lüderitz
		command = { type = addcore which = 1157	}	#Windhoek
		command = { type = addcore which = 37	}	#Lindi
		command = { type = addcore which = 1311	}	#Tabora
		command = { type = addcore which = 36	}	#Kigali
		command = { type = addcore which = 1309	}	#Dar es Salaam
		command = { type = addcore which = 1111	}	#Maroua
		command = { type = addcore which = 1116	}	#Njawdere
		command = { type = addcore which = 1120	}	#Douala
		command = { type = addcore which = 1118	}	#Yaounde
		command = { type = addcore which = 1060	}	#Lomé
                command = { type = addcore which = 1124	}	#Epéna added Fixed Dr Rare tweak 
		command = { type = addcore which = 1988	}	#Goroka
		command = { type = addcore which = 1989	}	#Wewak
		command = { type = addcore which = 2023	}	#Lae
		command = { type = addcore which = 2025	}	#New Britain
		command = { type = addcore which = 1990	}	#Admirality Islands
		command = { type = addcore which = 1991	}	#New Ireland
		command = { type = addcore which = 1966	}	#North Solomon Islands
		command = { type = addcore which = 1928	}	#Yaren
		command = { type = addcore which = 63	}	#Samoa
		command = { type = addcore which = 1923	}	#Marshall Islands
		command = { type = addcore which = 1919	}	#Kwajalein
		command = { type = addcore which = 1915	}	#Taongi
		command = { type = addcore which = 1909	}	#Bikini
		command = { type = addcore which = 1899	}	#Eniwetok
		command = { type = addcore which = 1903	}	#Palikir
		command = { type = addcore which = 2035	}	#Truk
		command = { type = addcore which = 2002	}	#Caroline Islands
		command = { type = addcore which = 1998	}	#Palau
		command = { type = addcore which = 1937	}	#Mariane Islands
	        [color=yellow]command = { type = addcore which = 1626 }	#Tsingtao[/color]
		command = { type = warentry which = FRA value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = warentry which = ENG value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = warentry which = JAP value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = warentry which = SAF value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = warentry which = AST value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = warentry which = BEL value = 1 }	#provocation
		command = { type = trigger which = 272029 } # ENG
		command = { type = trigger which = 432030 } # VIC
		command = { type = trigger which = 372011 } # SAF
		command = { type = trigger which = 372013 } # AST
		command = { type = trigger which = 852007 } # BEL
}
	action_b = {
		name = CEVTACTB_172077
		command = { type = influence value = -1 } #failed to show strength
		command = { type = dissent value = 1 } # colonial groups angry
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 272029 } # ENG
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 272030 } # ENG
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 432030 } # VIC
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 432031 } # VIC
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 172079 } # GER
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 372011 } # SAF
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 372012 } # SAF
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 372013 } # AST
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 372014 } # AST
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 852007 } # BEL
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 852008 } # BEL 
	}
}

Edit: More conditions on the trigger

Last edited:
ConjurerDragon said:
Using your definition one could question to give any european nation cores on any lands outside Europe - neither as starting cores nor during events.

well there are no european cores outside europe, except british india.

eg when you look at the french or dutch inc files, you'll find that everything out of europe is disabled as national province. same for the british empire, except india. same for US islands in the pacific, same for japanese territories in northern china.

a core is defined as a national province, according to the inc files. the reason i oppose that is not necessarily the claim on it, but the fact that - once seceeded - one gets 100% of everything.

of course if one argues ahistorical (and theres an event for polish liberia in core, too:mad:), you could state that large parts of Brasil is german because of Humboldts journeys:D.

seriously, its not a game breaker but adding a core is more than only having claims on it, gameplay wise. its a huge difference if you simply controll and own a province (like french algeria) or - on top of that - have the national rights for these provinces (which makes you much stronger than before).

so theres no real room for interpretation, the command is wrong. secede_province works fine and is fully correct, but add_core is biased (unless you add cores for all the owned + controlled territories, ie JAP, USA, FRA, ENG, ITA, HOL, BEL, POR, SPR/SPA, AST).

if one follows your definition, that would be the logical consequence as these territories were in possession for long in some cases.

well there are no european cores outside europe, except british india.

eg when you look at the french or dutch inc files, you'll find that everything out of europe is disabled as national province. same for the british empire, except india. same for US islands in the pacific, same for japanese territories in northern china.

a core is defined as a national province, according to the inc files. the reason i oppose that is not necessarily the claim on it, but the fact that - once seceeded - one gets 100% of everything.

of course if one argues ahistorical (and theres an event for polish liberia in core, too:mad:), you could state that large parts of Brasil is german because of Humboldts journeys:D.

seriously, its not a game breaker but adding a core is more than only having claims on it, gameplay wise. its a huge difference if you simply controll and own a province (like french algeria) or - on top of that - have the national rights for these provinces (which makes you much stronger than before).

so theres no real room for interpretation, the command is wrong. secede_province works fine and is fully correct, but add_core is biased (unless you add cores for all the owned + controlled territories, ie JAP, USA, FRA, ENG, ITA, HOL, BEL, POR, SPR/SPA, AST).

if one follows your definition, that would be the logical consequence as these territories were in possession for long in some cases.

When the definition of a core is so narrow, then why does e.g. Italy still get cores on Albania right before the events to annex it, or on Greece before Italy declares war on them?

Would the trigger of be more acceptable with the 2 added conditions?

Last edited:
ConjurerDragon said:
When the definition of a core is so narrow, then why does e.g. Italy still get cores on Albania right before the events to annex it, or on Greece before Italy declares war on them?

thats something i do not know. i just know how the game works, and what are those province - levels for.

this greek and albanian thing is a miracle to me and i dont know why its in that specific mod (same for other addcore commands like polish core in liberia). its in no other mods so its either a gameplay decision or lack of knowledge about the game.

the greek decision is BS as well and i dont think you'll find it in other mods. Greece was simply occupied territory ad the idea of adding it as a core province is 150% nonsense.

ConjurerDragon said:
Would the trigger of be more acceptable with the 2 added conditions?

yes as the other condition would be cool i think. (and dont want to remove the whole option as you guys are fans of it?)

i think historically, this was a project of conservatives and Kriegsmarine officers, the NS - establishment and the Heer/OKH gave a damn about africa.
they just had their "Lebensraum"-BS in their minds and were traumatized by british blockades during ww1.

i could imagine that these provinces were given, its just the core thing which i do not like much.

eg if this event fires, one could add a trigger, and when the peace is reached, this trigger leads to an event series for the affected nations which hand over those provinces to germany.

but hell, this will only happen when you've won anyway (playing as germany) so my concerns are more to keep things tidy. but thanks for the hint of italian cores!!

Event GER 172078

When the core to Tsingtao is added in the first event it needs to be ceded/removecored in this event, too:

Code:
####################################################################
# 172078 - (GER) Loss of Claims due to Tripartite Pact (by SykoNurse)
####################################################################

event = { 
	id = 172078 
	random = no
	country = GER

trigger = {
		ispuppet = VIC
		ispuppet = ENG
		ispuppet = AST 
		NOT = {
			exists = FRA 
			}
		event = 462002 #Italy's response - Japan signed
		event = 372014 #AST had given provinces to GER
		}

name = CEVTNAME_172078
	desc = CEVTDESC_172078
	style = 0

action_a = {
		name = CEVTACTA_172078
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1988 } #Goroka
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1989 } #Wewak
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 2023 } #Lae
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 2025 } #New Britain
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1990 } #Admirality Islands
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1991 } #New Ireland
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1966 } #N. Solomon Islands
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1928 } #Yaren
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 63 } #Samoa
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1923 } #Marshall Islands
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1919 } #Kwajalein
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1915 } #Taongi
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1909 } #Bikini
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1899 } #Eniwetok
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1903 } #Palikir
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 2035 } #Truk
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 2002 } #Caroline Islands
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1998 } #Palau
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1937 } #Mariane Islands
	        [color=yellow]command = { type = secedeprovince which = JAP value = 1626 } #Tsingtao[/color]
		command = { type = removecore which = 1988 } #Goroka
		command = { type = removecore which = 1989 } #Wewak
		command = { type = removecore which = 2023 } #Lae
		command = { type = removecore which = 2025 } #New Britain
		command = { type = removecore which = 1990 } #Admirality Islands
		command = { type = removecore which = 1991 } #New Ireland
		command = { type = removecore which = 1966 } #North Solomon Islands
		command = { type = removecore which = 1928 } #Yaren
		command = { type = removecore which = 63 } #Samoa
		command = { type = removecore which = 1923 } #Marshall Islands
		command = { type = removecore which = 1919 } #Kwajalein
		command = { type = removecore which = 1915 } #Taongi
		command = { type = removecore which = 1909 } #Bikini
		command = { type = removecore which = 1899 } #Eniwetok
		command = { type = removecore which = 1903 } #Palikir
		command = { type = removecore which = 2035 } #Truk
		command = { type = removecore which = 2002 } #Caroline Islands
		command = { type = removecore which = 1998 } #Palau
		command = { type = removecore which = 1937 } #Mariane Islands
	        [color=yellow]command = { type = removecore which = 1626 } #Tsingtao [/color]
		command = { type = trigger which = 492027 } # JAP
		}
}

Thanks, but it was left out purposely.It was not proper German Empire and was leased land like Hong Kong from Imperial Chinese...

Actually the isle of Hong Kong was not leased but ceded by the Quing to England like some time later Kowloon.The new Territories were leased for 99 years. So depending on what definition of a core one uses the UK might deserve a core on HongKong proper as long as they own it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Nanjing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-British_Joint_Declaration

Last edited:
as i told you two before, i dont like the whole idea of these events as it was the complete opposite of Nazi policy (colonies vs "lebensraum") and the cores are defined in the original game. this events are simply coded the wrong way.

wouldnt care if they are only seceded.

but CG is right in his point that if the rest is seen as a core, Tsingtao should be seen as well, and Hong Kong, too (like Macao for the Portuguese as they settled there very long).

this would be far more logical (so we would have a more logical mistake, if you like). and theres no real difference in reality between Tsingtao and those pacific islands.

but personally, i dont like all this ahistorical stuff anyway.

btw, CG, as you seem to like this idea, why dont you just grab the current events from here:

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showpost.php?p=156835&postcount=41

insert your event tweaks, and once they are seceeded, you can add a remove core event for germany, so this will match both, GER will get those colonies and they are no core provinces any more and everybody is happy.

just in case you like the idea you can post your stuff at stonyroad, somewhere in this thread:

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8854&page=20

and then lets see!

and re - this "leasing" stuff: this is just another word for a colony somewhere.
during colonial history all those territories had different statutes, but in the end they were all colonies. initially, my major concern was not the claim on this (german were very good in this during both wars iirc). its just the core thing.

bm

EDIT far more bullshit is this event where the czechs protest in somewhere pre war and germany gets a dissent hit of 3% or sth like this. WHAT BULLSHIT! as if they did care (just in case they heard of it, this info would have been "translated" through the Goebbels machinery.

btw, CG, as you seem to like this idea, why dont you just grab the current events from here:

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showpost.php?p=156835&postcount=41
insert your event tweaks, and once they are seceeded, you can add a remove core event for germany, so this will match both, GER will get those colonies and they are no core provinces any more and everybody is happy.

But I did already download those current event tweaks and used it as basis for my suggested further modification. Isn´t the event with Dr. Rare´s added core for Epena the most recent? And I already suggested a change to the event that removes the core on Tsingtao again if Germany is allied to Japan in this thread.

just in case you like the idea you can post your stuff at stonyroad, somewhere in this thread:

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8854&page=20

and then lets see!

I can´t. While I AM registered at that forum and can log in and read without problems I can´t post.

C"onjurerDragon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

ah yes thats a well known problem for more than a year.

you can post here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9572576#post9572576

and ask for registration (FeanorSR who is the admin at SR).

tell him you nick and hopefully you're activated tomorrow noon.
But I did already download those current event tweaks and used it as basis for my suggested further modification. Isn´t the event with Dr. Rare´s added core for Epena the most recent? And I already suggested a change to the event that removes the core on Tsingtao again if Germany is allied to Japan in this thread.

thats cool. i agree with that, but its rare who has the right to upload stuff there, you should speak with him or PM him here or at Stony.
its an open Project so nobody is the boss or such and i think we should take it, so you got my vote for sure.
eg til you are registerd (just in case it takes longer than expected).

you can use filefront.com to upload zipped or rar files or postt at terranova.dk.

http://terranova.dk/viewforum.php?f=97

i like your suggestions, so i really think we should take it (same for the Korean coal, which is really important as most nations crash economically during the years).

the most recent GER evts are in post 41 in the upload thread at stony i think.
(not sure if i have them myself).

as i told you two before, i dont like the whole idea of these events as it was the complete opposite of Nazi policy (colonies vs "lebensraum") and the cores are defined in the original game....

While the Nazi´s plan certainly were to gain "Lebensraum" in the east on continental Europe there also was a vocal minority in Germany that did demand the colonies back. And Hitler used that demand as leverage to barter with Great Britain at times to gain more leeway on the continent for example.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,931083,00.html

So an event that Germany demands her colonies back ought to be part of the game.

well there are no european cores outside europe, except british india...

I just found some: the Soviet Union has cores on "outer" Manchuria and Siberia :rolleyes:

Yes,I know most would not consider Siberia or the russian part of Manchuria "colonies" like India for Britain, but the manchurian part of China was annexed by Russia just like the Caucasus or the large part of the steppe which are nowadays Turkmenistan, Kasachstan or whatever-stan.

China_USSR_E_88.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aigun_Treaty

And 1860 is not even 50 years difference to the chinese-japanese treatys in which Japan took control of the Kwantung "leased territorry"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwantung_Leased_Territory
which *in my view of cores* would mean that Japan should have a core at least on province 1561 (Dalian).

However if we go with an absolutely strict "no cores on colonies" or "only cores on provinces in which the majority of the population fully supports your rule" then we should remove all cores of the Soviet Union on Manchuria and every nowadays independant former soviet state. Perhaps we should even remove the canadian core on quebec... ;-)

Last edited:
Hello ,
There has been a post by Revenant at Stony concerning some possibly none functioning features of the Occupation events of nations by Germany in CORE.

check it out here......
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showpost.php?p=167743&postcount=1169

Input and ideas are always appreciated.

Dr

This issue has no been discussed solved and tweaked by CD and the tweaked file has now been added for all to download from the main CORE downloads thread...

New German File in this particular post.....

New Hoi1 CORE Events(0.92b) core_Germany.txt pack v.9
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showpost.php?p=165263&postcount=24
event 172201 FIX Recently discussed by CD & Reverent

Thanks for all your work ,discussions, contributions and feedback :cool:

Dr