• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(229325)

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 2, 2010
  • The Kings Crusade
I am still getting a significant number of crashes. I can sometimes get one battle in and save before a crash occurs. This is better then prior, but still pretty bad. I am also unable to play any of the jerusalem missions that occur after you have taken the land as it is a guaranteed crash. Thankfully, there is an option to just bypass it. I can't get the siege of baghdad going without it crashing as the walls come down which means I am unable to finish the Crusader campaign as this is my last mission.

Frankly, overall I am rather disappointed. I won't be purchasing any neocore games in the near future until I can go onto the game's board and actually find strategy posts rather then pretty much all the threads about the game crashing. I had expected the new patch to fix the crashes. It fixed only one as far as I know. As I had never gotten past the first battle, I am unable to comment if things are better, worse, or the same. The actual game is quite fun when it works, which makes this all the more frustrating.

Is another patch in the works to fix the instability of this game?

After making it past first couple missions I thought the patch was working, I should have known better. Experiencing crashes again and new DLC has bugs. Have lost all patience with Neocore products and any potential they once had. You have lost a good customer, good-bye and good luck.

Anyone still having constant crashes with The Kings' Crusade v1.02 (so far it's only on Steam) please write to support@neocoregames.com

Please tell us:
- where you purchased the game (Steam, GamersGate, retail etc.)
- if you have bought the DLC as well

- describe the problem in detail

Please also attach to your e-mail:
- your DxDiag
- a screenshot of the main menu where the game version is visible

It would also be nice if we knew who you are on this Forum, so if it's not a problem please also share your Forum username with us.

Last edited:
c++ crashes post v 1.02

Hi Again,
I have steam version. Also I purchased DLC but Crashing problem still continue. When I play the game suddenly crashing and turning desktop screen. Giving c++ Runtime library error. Please do something for resolve this problem. Because I really like this game. But I tired to try again.
Best Regards,

Murat LOKMANOGLU

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    39,8 KB · Views: 91
Please write to support@neocoregames.com with the details and attachments listed above.

How to create a DxDiag report:

For computers with a Windows XP operating system:

1) Press your Windows "Start" button normally found at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
2) Select the"Run" option in the menu.
3) Type in "dxdiag" in the box and press "OK"
4) Select the "Save All Information" Sometimes, you will be asked if you wish to check if the drivers are "digitally signed" Should this message appear, choose "Yes"
5) Save the file to a place on your machine where you can easily locate it again e.g. your desktop.

For computers with a Windows Vista operating system:

1) Press on the "Windows Vista" button normally found at the bottom left hand corner of the screen
2) Select "Start Search"
3) Type "dxdiag" in the box and press the return/enter button on your key board.
4) Select the "Save All Information". Sometimes, you will be asked if you wish to check if the drivers are "digitally signed". Should this message appear, choose "Yes"
5) Save the file to a place on your machine where you can easily locate it again e.g. your desktop.