• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Harmon Ward

Second Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2020
I keep an Excel Spreadsheet of my Lance's progress and make entries after every mission. One of the things I do is record my C-Bill balance. Lately I have been noticing some interesting drops in my bank balance in the game. If I don't buy anything in the store, and I am not paying for repairs, what else could cause the balance to drop, besides the Monthly expenses?

Last edited:
Base Operating costs go up considerably as pilots become more experienced, the Argo gets more upgrades, and more 'Mechs are maintained in the 'Mech Bay.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Base Operating costs go up considerably as pilots become more experienced, the Argo gets more upgrades, and more 'Mechs are maintained in the 'Mech Bay.
Yeah, that gets expensive. The monthly financial report is once a month. What I think I was seeing was deductions between those events. There are Jump fees, as Mark mentioned, but is seemed like there was less money between jumps. The balance goes down when I you buy something in the store, but as I mentioned, I record the balance at the end of every mission and I thought is was going down after that. I am watching it a lot closer now.
It is probably just a case of me being tired. I had a bad case of Shingles and couldn't sleep well since New Years Day.

That is probably it. I have been ill recently and playing way to much online to pass the time. Thanks.
Remember, pay your ComStar bills promptly.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The Phone Cops are merciless. I have found it is prudent to keep a 1 Million C-Bill Balance when you boost for the stars. There are lots of events that happen in deep space that require a hefty bank account to cover.

So many unfortunate accidents.

(... and Dekker at the heart of a portion of those.)

• 1Like
Reactions: