• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bardargar

Recruit
51 Badges
Jul 14, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
To buy the game do we just make a late pledge or can we buy the board game somewhere else?
Also if we buy the game now how do we get the expansions?

My pleasure.

My pleasure.
I have some questions because I would love to buy this game: Do you know if is still possible to buy a copy from the kickstarter, in order to recive the copy when the expeditions will start (i tink 10april-may)?
if is not possible anymore, where we will buy it: amazon, other sites, resellers around Europe?
do you think the game will be available for everyone on may or it will takes more time to be sold to not kicksaters? thanks

I have some questions because I would love to buy this game: Do you know if is still possible to buy a copy from the kickstarter, in order to recive the copy when the expeditions will start (i tink 10april-may)?
Unfortunately, late pledges were ended on March 5th.

if is not possible anymore, where we will buy it: amazon, other sites, resellers around Europe?
All i know iw that retaillers had the opportunity to make participate to the kickstarter, but i have no idea if any did.

do you think the game will be available for everyone on may or it will takes more time to be sold to not kicksaters? thanks
For the non-kickstarter, i guess they'll have to wait for retaillers to recieve their copies, so it might be slightly later.

Unfortunately, late pledges were ended on March 5th.

All i know iw that retaillers had the opportunity to make participate to the kickstarter, but i have no idea if any did.

For the non-kickstarter, i guess they'll have to wait for retaillers to recieve their copies, so it might be slightly later.
thank you very much for your answers

I received an update recently (as a backer) that all games should be assembled as of last week. The expectation is that shipments will happen in May. I would start looking and inquiring at your local game stores then.

Thank you kid sir 07
Considering the names I could have chosen at 18 when the internet was younger, this one is not so bad. Would I clean it up slightly if possible, sure. But as we've been told many times that is not to be the case.

I missed the news update about the closin of the late pledges :( . Never backed a Kickstarter like this before so knew too little about how they worked, I suppose. So... will production/mass production continue on this game? Do you know just how widely available it will be?

I missed the news update about the closin of the late pledges :( . Never backed a Kickstarter like this before so knew too little about how they worked, I suppose. So... will production/mass production continue on this game? Do you know just how widely available it will be?

Generally speaking with Kickstarters, if you don't get it during the campaign, then you usually have to hope that a local gamestore bought a few copies, and you can get it from them.

Yesterday the backers received an update that all shipments have arrived at their respective hubs (except Australia) and that fulfillment (sending the boxes to the backers) would start very soon!

Generally speaking with Kickstarters, if you don't get it during the campaign, then you usually have to hope that a local gamestore bought a few copies, and you can get it from them.
I sent an email to Fria Ligan, and they said to watch their Facebook page because we would "soon" be able to pre-order the game:

"Hello!
There will soon be a regular preorder for the game. Stay tuned to our Facebook for news!
Best,
/Tomas"