Buses line, it's hard to figure it out

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really like what you've done with the drafts in the original post. For those who don't like a bit city management Cities: Skylines is a simulator and not a city builder. Go play Cities XL where you just plunk roads and buildings around if you want simplicity.

Having to control lines individually is a complete MUST! I have a city of 18,000 and a village of 900 about 3 kilometers away from each other. In my city I have 5 bus lines and they are all similar length with 8-11 buses each. All of the lines are busy and all of them have endless lineups of people waiting for the bus. (For some reason the people waiting never miss work or get unhappy but that's a complete different topic). I also have a bus line from the downtown of my city to the village which has half the demand as the other lines but that line has 18 buses because it's a long route. So why does the game automatically pick the number of buses based on how long the route is and not on how much demand for it there is?

I would also like to see the bus depot to have a limit on the number of buses it can handle. I mean how many buses can fit in that building?

Lastly the bus transportation budget allows for more or less buses per route. I would love to see another line in there that allows us to choose bus sizes. 30 people limit buses is pretty low. Give us couple more options of 60 and 90.

I like the proposed solution with the extra information at the bus depot.
Just add this as an second way to change loop colours. Maybe the use of a percentage slider is more appropriate because it is used elsewhere.

- Currently changing the colour or deleting a transport line/loop is done on the transport view accessed at the left top of the screen view. ( LEFT CLICK MOUSE on the loop )
- Adding a loop or add/move/delete stop is done at the transport view at the bottom of the screen. ( LEFT CLICK MOUSE to create new loop with stops, RIGHT HOLD/CLICK MOUSE to add/move)
- To delete a certain coloured stop => right click all existing stops at location to delete them.
- To add a specific stop to a specific loop => right click and hold with the mouse on a single instance of that loop ( where loops don't overlap ),
move the mouse to the place where you need that stop and release the right mouse button. It will jump to the most nearby possible location.

After a while you get to know where a stop will be created and that's how I do it at least. :)

If anything extra besides the info of the bus depot is added in the future ( I really hope so ), I think it would be best if it is done as an added difficulty level.
CO can't really change the current basic game rules too much.
It would create a lot of confusion with a large number of players and make saved games worthless since the balancing calculations will be different.

I hope they will expand certain game aspects as discussed in this thread and others in future packaged DLC's.
Since this involves a lot of programming and testing I'm even willing to pay for those DLC.
Never thought I would ever say this. LOL.

So far I love to play the game, even with its quirks. :)
Back in the days with Simcity2013, it was already over/done and shelved as a worthless simulation.