• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cardus

Field Marshal
15 Badges
Feb 11, 2007
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
If there is a combat-event in Central Gilberts (PROV1951), and you click on "go to", then the screen will center west of Africa.

Thanks for bringing this, but I'm unable to see the second picture, called trade_route.bmp
Could you post a direct link to the picture please.

I'm sorry but I cannot. You have to download it.

If there is a combat-event in Central Gilberts (PROV1951), and you click on "go to", then the screen will center west of Africa.

do you mean that a special combat event, like assault, encirlment, is required for this to be repeated, or just event "we were attacked in Central Gilberts. OK/Go to "

do you mean that a special combat event, like assault, encirlment, is required for this to be repeated, or just event "we were attacked in Central Gilberts. OK/Go to "

I was talking about convois or fleet attacks.

I am looking for help in an issue concerning my mod for HoI2, Arsenal of Democracy. When I save a game and start it again with another nation some naval units seem to be scattered in smaller groups and have unreadable names as can be seen on the enclosed picture. What error could cause this?
Raetsel.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, unmerged(18329)! Forgive for my English. I have been tried to make appeare this issue two day in row, but - nothing. I can't answer you about when this happened - after load game\play other nation, but this issue need to investigation. I think, Windows system language had been infuenced for this issue, it's only my opinion.