• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Roxria

Recruit
2 Badges
Dec 23, 2014
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
Hey guys,

I submitted a ticket to Paradox by I was told to post here instead since Paradox only published the game and not made it.

bug/issue #1:

Auto-save keeps saving even if I tell it not to via the options menu. I do not want to load my game and then have to look at a huge list of save-games. I do not want to auto-save at all. Or at least one autosave file instead of one for each turn!

bug/issue #2:

The mini map does not scale well. It does not scroll down with respect to the main screen. If I explore far from my base the minimap will not move to that location so I am blind on the minimap. A bit annoying....

issue #3:

Not a bug really but shouldn't I be able to just skip move-ments by the AI? I hate how the screen jumps about so fast its uncomfortable. I do not want to sit through each animation either - clicking gets tedious and I end up selecting a unit by mistake while doing so

Sorry if this is all too much but I thought I will let the devs know I am enjoying their game so much and hope/wish for a warlock 3 in the future but the game would be much more enjoyable if the issues above are addressed.

Thanks for reading :)

1. It looks to me like the option in the option menu is only for the end of turn save, not the normal autosave. Why do you want to turn it off? It also only keeps 2 files, plus the first turn and the end of turn save.

2. Can you post a screenshot of this? I'm having a hard time picturing exactly what your problem is.

3. It's actually a lot better than it used to be. Now you can skip allied movement animations. I do agree it could be better though.

Wrong forum section!

Pls register your game so you have access to the Technical Support.
There you can post your "bugs" and read if there is already a solution.
In the main forum there will be no support at all as to many guys who have a pirated copy would try to get help without even "owning" the game.

Wrong forum section!

Pls register your game so you have access to the Technical Support.
There you can post your "bugs" and read if there is already a solution.
In the main forum there will be no support at all as to many guys who have a pirated copy would try to get help without even "owning" the game.

I already have thanks!

Too many autosaves

Hi I was directed here yet again, so hopefully someone will give me a solution:

I turn off the autosave feature in the game's option menu but the game still auto saves a lot. When I click on load game I am faced with a list of save files... I would not mind if there was one auto save file or 2 but there are quite a few and it is getting really annoying having to delete them every time... strange :\

also is there a way to add hotkeys? I want to use Escape to unselect/deselect a unit since this is the case in every 4x game I have played and it would be much easier than the current option to do so...

Thank you for the great game and thanks for reading :)

1. It looks to me like the option in the option menu is only for the end of turn save, not the normal autosave. Why do you want to turn it off? It also only keeps 2 files, plus the first turn and the end of turn save.

2. Can you post a screenshot of this? I'm having a hard time picturing exactly what your problem is.

3. It's actually a lot better than it used to be. Now you can skip allied movement animations. I do agree it could be better though.

That is the problem... I do not have only 2 auto save files. I would not mind two... but Ihave like 8 or 10 save files since after each turn it creates a new save file!

here is a screen shot

You can see I scrolled down quite a bit and the minimap did not move down accordingly...

http://i.imgur.com/ocNWV6X.jpg

The minimap don't move in the cloud when you scroll the screen there, so you can't see how big is the map with this trick.
Its the same at most games like civ 5 to do it like this to prevent "cheating".
If you want to see how big the shard is then explore it! ;)

Moved and Merged Threads