• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure if it's a bug but I played as german and carefully paused every day in november of 1915. I noticed it always crash on nov 17th when provinces completed improving their ICs. Does that happen to anybody else?

EDIT: My bad, I don't think it's provinces that updated ICs. Something happened between 17th and 21st. Must be an event backfired.

I'd like to volunteer. Let me know if you need help. :)

Last edited:
Allenby: the revolution in italy still doesn´t change the italian government, but rather the government of the nation you are playing for the moment.
Please fix the commands of this event...

ScreenSave8.jpg

I am not saying that two Pershings wouldn´t come in handy, but...

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Allenby: the revolution in italy still doesn´t change the italian government, but rather the government of the nation you are playing for the moment.
Please fix the commands of this event...

Use this, then.

Code:
event = {
country = ITA
    id = 62049
    random = no
    style = 0

name = "Coup in Italy"
    desc = "With Italy's defeat in the war, the elected government has been
 overthrown by a popular coup headed by military strongman, Gabriele
 d'Annunzio, who has vowed to restore Italy to the proud status that she
 once held in the eyes of the world."

trigger = {
	OR = { event = 27811
	event = 27810 }
	}

date = { day = 0 month = january year = 1914 }
    offset = 6
    deathdate = { day = 0 month = january year = 1924 }

action_a = { 
        name = "Okay"
        command = { type = headofstate which = 27071 }
        command = { type = headofgovernment which = 27072 }
        command = { type = foreignminister which = 27073 }
        command = { type = armamentminister which = 27074 }
        command = { type = ministerofsecurity which = 27075 }
        command = { type = ministerofintelligence which = 27076 }
        command = { type = chiefofstaff which = 27077 }
        command = { type = chiefofarmy which = 27078 }
        command = { type = chiefofnavy which = 27079 }
        command = { type = chiefofair which = 27080 }
        command = { type = dissent value = -20 }
        command = { type = alignment which = fascist value = 200 }
        command = { type = sleepevent which = 62050 }
	command = { type = trigger which = 27812 }
    }
}

Zuckergußgebäck said:
I am not saying that two Pershings wouldn´t come in handy, but...

EDIT: Use this.

Code:
# Novenber 1914 

event = { 
    id = 62102 
    random = no 
    style = 0 

name = "EVT_62102_NAME" 
    desc = "EVT_62102_DESC" 

trigger = { 
        ai = no 
    } 

date = { day = 15 month = november year = 1914 } 
    offset = 1 
    deathdate = { day = 16 month = november year = 1914 } 

action_a = { 
        name = "ACTIONNAME62102A" 
        command = { type = trigger which = 700201 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700202 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700203 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700204 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700205 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700206 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700207 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700208 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700209 }
        command = { type = trigger which = 700210 }
    } 
}

october militia's?

playing Germany, I see no mobilization event happening, though i'm using the aug 28 update. The mobilization window does occur, but no extra militias pop up, not in the summer and not in october... :confused:

Works fine as far as I can tell. Do you realise that there are three German events regarding mobilisation?

The first allows the second to happen at some point in late 1914, with the other occurring in early 1915.

War with ally

Hi. I'm playing as the Germans and a rather odd even ocurred. After going down the alt route to war(Bulgarian forts rather than no to demands) Russia declared war on AH in support of their Serb(or Romian, wasn't paying close attention) friends, and AH leaves the Alliance . I am then asked if I want to declare war on Russia in support of AH(?). I say yes, but then the strangest thing happened. The war between AH and Russian ended(but not between me and russia), but AH rejoins the Alliance AND declares war with the other members of the Alliance :wacko: Here's a screenshot to prove it

f70ce77d.jpg

Hmmm, niether works. Try cut 'n pasting the the link for the image into your address bar. works for me.

Edit:Seems to have disappeared in the 1.04 version. Can delete if you wish

Last edited:
bmk1st said:
I noticed it always crash on nov 17th when provinces completed improving their ICs. Does that happen to anybody else?

i have seen the same, its always around 17-21 nov 15, and im always conquering russia. then this ...
name = "0:00 November 17, 1915 : We have finished constructing more industries in Suwalki.";...more industries in Sandomierz.";...more industries in Lublin.";...more industries in Mogiljov.";...more industries in Pskov."
all provinces now under my control.

also at that time is ...
name = "0:00 November 17, 1915 : Chile went with Elect Right in Election Times.
apart of that nothing special in the history

i hope that crash will be fixed

great work, many thanks for this mod

Did your game crash? If so, it would definately bee very helpful with a preserved gamelog...

EDIT: Allenby, chack out the chilean minister files, the elect B cabinet for the 1915 elections is not, I repeat NOT the same as the replacements, their political alignments are different between the elections and their replacement posts.

They are missing a NA.

Hi I noticed a small proble regarding France

Starting in the January scenario, if Russia backs down leaving Serbia alone, then before 1915 (and the Bulgaria thingy) France dows Germany while having a COMPLETELY UNMANNED defesinve line.

There is not a single French soldier in sight (althogh some pop up in Paris, Lille, Bordeaux and in the South, something like 80 divisions or so)

Has anyone else experiensed this?

Big_Jim, I was talking to Hoek...

Elbasto: No, but I think that if your problem persists, we can have an ai event lowering the french warentry to -100...

If you reduce French war entry by event, then you're limiting the choices of the French player and effectively preventing him/her from declaring war.

It sounds to me more like an AI problem - where is France sending the infantry instead of garrisonsing its border with Germany? Or has she run out of supplies and been forced to disband her army?

Well, I'm not quite sure of that. Let me be a bit more descriptive.

I'm playing Russia, I didn't support the Serbs (knowing that I need to modernize my country before going to war) so I took a dissent hit. While reducing it I was upgrading all my industries so it wasn't that expensive IC wise.
In the meantime (and this must have affected France) I DoWed Romania and annexed it.

After that, having a stock of 5 DI I left the Entente. A week later France DoWed Germany. Although the border was undefended, Germany Dowed the low countries bringing the UK into the war. Germany also restricts its U boat warfare and so far the US has been kept out of the war.

Right after the Dow, France sends all her army to the border with Germany, but she seems to have them deployed in individual divisions in the locations that I mentioned before.
By 1916 all French mainland was overrun, still due to the fact that Russia (me) isn't part of the Entente (I'm about to annex the Ottomans after having taken Belgrade before those punny A-H did) the French surrendering couldn't trigger.

I hope the Brits can hold their islands...

StephenT said:
If you reduce French war entry by event, then you're limiting the choices of the French player and effectively preventing him/her from declaring war.

It sounds to me more like an AI problem - where is France sending the infantry instead of garrisonsing its border with Germany? Or has she run out of supplies and been forced to disband her army?

You can have AI = yes in the trigger...

Sorry for being so persistent but another "bug" that I've noticed is that thr German and British navy's clash until they are both completely destroyed.

The problem is that after sinking every single battle ship, they start producing massive amounts of transports and don't build a single battleship, cruiser, etc. The only important navy's by 1921 are the USN and the IJN.

Well, I think there is not way of telling the german navy AI to stay in port rather than be destroyed, but then, the complete destruction of the german fleet would be the best way of illustrating that the germans was not capable of major naval operations late in the war.

I was playing as USA, in the No Man's Land -scenario, and the game always crashes during November 1915(at least on 18th-21th). I tried playing it slower or faster, but it has no effect.