• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Josome12

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 10, 2020
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I believe there are multiple bugs when it comes to the security room. One I'm constantly seeing is that there are guards assigned on monitors (I see them assigned and on the chair), but they are actually not doing anything. Connected monitors to CCTV's are still saying "To build more monitors" when I can see them connected. I have no idea why this is and this leads me to just give up on building doors and CCTV monitors since they aren't working anyways to their full potential.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Can you both please attach here a saved game showing this problem? They are under:
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Introversion/Prison Architect/saves/
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

@Fifnaril do you know if DoubleEleven are aware of this issue?

Can you both please attach here a saved game showing this problem? They are under:
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Introversion/Prison Architect/saves/
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

@Fifnaril do you know if DoubleEleven are aware of this issue?
I believe there are multiple bugs when it comes to the security room. One I'm constantly seeing is that there are guards assigned on monitors (I see them assigned and on the chair), but they are actually not doing anything. Connected monitors to CCTV's are still saying "To build more monitors" when I can see them connected. I have no idea why this is and this leads me to just give up on building doors and CCTV monitors since they aren't working anyways to their full potential.
i have this exact problem, i have reported it twice now, my servos arent working either or my scanners! nothing i do seems to fix it
Hello,

I will check with them and getting the save file will help us a lot to locate what the issue could be.