• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nothing is happening in my game. I'm playing as the U.S. and it's February 1915. Austria hasn't attacked Serbia, Germany hasn't attacked Belgium or France, no one's attacked anyone. Just nothing.

Another thing is, due to events that pop up farely frequently and push my slider towards "isolationism" it's virtually impossible to enter alliances or declare war on anyone.

Last edited:
Nothing is happening in my game. I'm playing as the U.S. and it's February 1915. Austria hasn't attacked Serbia, Germany hasn't attacked Belgium or France, no one's attacked anyone. Just nothing.

Another thing is, due to events that pop up farely frequently and push my slider towards "isolationism" it's virtually impossible to enter alliances or declare war on anyone.

Could you please check the events chain and if the case make a proposal?

Was playing as Germany in the 1897 scenario and things went a little lolwut? around the time the Great War began.

Before the Archduke was assassinated, the Central Powers consisted of Germany, Austria-Hungary, Italy, Russia, and Korea (Russia's puppet state). After Germany gave Austria-Hungary a blank check in how to deal with Serbia the Italians threw a hissy fit and left, but then when Austria-Hungary sent Serbia an ultimatum and Serbia called on Russia for support, the Central Powers alliance was dissolved and everyone that had been in it at the time wound up at war with each other: not only Germany and Austria-Hungary fighting Russia, but Germany and Austria-Hungary fighting each other and Russia fighting Korea, it's own puppet state.

And the Entente didn't even exist. wth?

not only Germany and Austria-Hungary fighting Russia, but Germany and Austria-Hungary fighting each other and Russia fighting Korea, it's own puppet state.

And the Entente didn't even exist. wth?

Hehe, its not bug. If you had Russia in Central powers - it was just alternative scenario, when everybodys' hidden dudgeons emerged up:)

Hallo Guys
I am playing your mod 1914 with Austria-Hungaria and I have few questions:
Starting 1914, I found no version record, therefore I can not tell the version. But it is the last one.

I have established „With Movement“, They got their event „Free Russia“ or so. And now the Question: The troops are wanted there.

(click on me)

I have taken Italy out of the Great War. I had the following events: The Dead of Kaiser Franz Joseph (Dissent), War Weariness (Dissent) and I lost Venice. I am missing a event: „Italy is beaten“.

The mod itself works fine, but when I try to use the editor by opening up the base HOI2 file to load all the data (provinces, ministers, tech trees, etc.) it gives me an error message saying: "Expected component to be a closure in line 209". Further research has revealed no solution to this problem. I'm using Doomsday with the Armageddon expansion and the 1.1 patch for it. Any ideas? Not that it's crucial, but it is damn annoying.

The mod itself works fine, but when I try to use the editor by opening up the base HOI2 file to load all the data (provinces, ministers, tech trees, etc.) it gives me an error message saying: "Expected component to be a closure in line 209". Further research has revealed no solution to this problem. I'm using Doomsday with the Armageddon expansion and the 1.1 patch for it. Any ideas? Not that it's crucial, but it is damn annoying.

Don't use editor - it buggy and don't companion with dates before 1936

Notepad++ is very useful. I've been using even Windows Notepad :)
Undoubtly good graphical editor would be easier to work with, but in fact it is quite easy to edit the game with Excel & NPP. If I had a better programming skills I would write nice working game editor xD
BTW I looked at SourceForge.net for source of editor as it is opened, but the project and even the site looks abandoned. Anyone knows where/if can I get the source ?

Well what is odd is it used to work. No problems at all, then one day the Siberia thing started.:confused:

Heck, if I had faith in my ability to reinstall the game I would, but it took me like 3 months to get it working in the first place...

a serious bug - i have the mod patched on the 1.3 beta version of Armageddon. Playing as Germany @ 1897. When I load up my saved game, click on the troop and all the generals disappeared from the list! When I removed the generals it will then disappeared and cannot be seen (just like dropped into a blackhole:( )

a serious bug - i have the mod patched on the 1.3 beta version of Armageddon. Playing as Germany @ 1897. When I load up my saved game, click on the troop and all the generals disappeared from the list! When I removed the generals it will then disappeared and cannot be seen (just like dropped into a blackhole:( )

Don't use ARMA 1.3b and any NoTimeLimit-Patch together. Otherwise this bug will appear if you start earlier than 1930. Play 1914 only with Arma 1.2.

I'm playing 1914 into 1926. I have a German saved gme dated April 5th 1928. At the sved gme lod screen, I get the following message: Error: (Illegal model 9 for airships) transport_plane= {Line=10448 file= scenariosave games WW2. EUG. I hit ignore and get a CTD

I have the reguler HOI2 and my games always start at 1935?

Last edited: