• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kubas246

Recruit
2 Badges
Jan 3, 2012
  • Dungeonland
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hi, I bought this game and I have many problems with it:
- weird annoying sound (mainly during phoenix laser attack). It's always in left ear of my headphones (Sony DR-GA200 + Asus Xonar DG). My friend have same problem (with some Logitech USB headphones).
- lags, freezes, fps drops (it's not fault of my computer or internet connection, I have i5 3570k, 6gb ram and GTX460 1GB. My internet connection is good enaugh to host server for 6 players in killing floor and nobody have lags).
- bugs that make game unplayable: I played Arcane Kingdom with my friends and after sheep cannon (there is place where you have to load sheep to cannon and shoot cups), camera zoomed so much that it started went trough textures. We couldn't do anything about it. Here is screen shot of it:
o8h2sy.jpg

- Sometimes when I join online game I have to reconnect, because of lags. It's like i'm not synced with server, everyone is playing normal but I don't. It's like playing beta.

Upvote 0