• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes I they will pick up where they left on Friday; weekend is finished and they are in office again. Luckily the community has provided a comprehensive list of bugs in the Issues section over the past week. Unfortunately we have to wait a bit for the best to come. Cheers man, hope it won't take too long!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yes I they will pick up where they left on Friday; weekend is finished and they are in office again. Luckily the community has provided a comprehensive list of bugs in the Issues section over the past week. Unfortunately we have to wait a bit for the best to come. Cheers man, hope it won't take too long!
This has been going on for more than just the last week. The game is getting buggier with each addition. Its gotten to the point where I dont want to carry on with my transfer prison because the game is a mess.

This has been going on for more than just the last week. The game is getting buggier with each addition. Its gotten to the point where I dont want to carry on with my transfer prison because the game is a mess.

Indeed, the cooks struck in the security room existed prior to the latest patch/DLC and wasn't addressed. Have lost all faith in this game since Paradox took over, it will simply never return to playable state because the constant churn of DLC continually introduces new bugs that are ignored.

• 1Like
Reactions: