• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jester

El Jeffe De La Verca Del Fuego
66 Badges
Feb 26, 2001
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
This is what I have, this list will be updated.

s of ver 1.24

Bugs to Fix List:

-U12's monarchs#07432,07433,07435 are dormant and have no events to wake them.
-U13's monarchs#07454 and 07455 are dormant and have no events to waken them.
-Need correct graphics for nations:
-Mazandaran (currently using Austrias)
-Ramazan (currently using Teke's from Vanilla GC)
-Tooltip Text errors
-Bailiff promotion
-Text in some events still not showing up right
-some Burgundian events
-Scenario will not run with no RandomEvents option enabled
-Setup and events for Tags ORL-Butung, AQU-Kutei and U04-Sirvan are all messed up.
-Spain needs an event that fires sometime after the War of Spanish Succession that gives them Catalan Culture.
-move spanish events in Inca file to Spanish file
-Kazan event#40061 sleeps an unknown monarch#06855.
-eventhist 16911 needed
-Timbuktu Event#124001 needs a description.
-Mossi#310000 has no trigger
-Navarra event #241005b sleeps a non-existent event 333520. It looks like it should sleep Aragon event 111008.
-For the Moscow 1419 scenario capital is Tula (279) and in order to became Russia Moscow supposed to own Tula. But for the other Russian country (Novgorod, Pskov etc) one of the conditions to create Russia is to own Moscow (270), not Tula. Btw I am not really happy with this change. May be it is right geographically but to have Tula as a capital for Moscow and Russia is strange.
-When Spain in 1700 is having a Spanish Succession Event it should actually change whether both France and Austria exists. Example: I played as France, annexed Habsburgs and Spain choose non-existing Habsburg as an emperor.
-I had CTD a couple of time under the following circumstances: I played Burgundy and make an ahistorical choice to defy English. As a result, France in october 1422 choose Burgundy as a regent, seceded provinces to Burgundy and allow itself to be inherited by Burgundy. At that moment France and Burgundy were in war with England and couple of provinces which France were supposed to secede were controlled eigher English or Rebels. Result : CTD.
-In the Portugal Submission of Zanj sequence, we should either replace Zanj with Mombassa (ZUL) , or have a second sequence for them if they own it. They start the game with province 763.
-Ayutthaya have four lines with the useless command:
command = { type = manpower which = -1 value = 1 }
it seems likely that these should be provincemanpower commands instead. I searched the events, and there are no more errors like this one.
-296515 in the file for Samarkand lacks description
-The event for Denmark where Christopher of Bavaria dies you have to select if you want to inherit Oldenburg or let it be a vassal of you. When you choose to inherit it nothing happens. On top of this you keep having Christopher of Bavaria for a couple of months after you've chosen his heir

WAD or Bugs?:

-Byzantium does not start with Slavonic culture and Fantasy Byzantium does not get it later.
-Does the Incan event that gives them an explorer need to remove and then recreate their Incan COT to ensure that it doesn't dissapear ?
-Do Historical random events need the entry Random = ### ?
-Muscowy still has civil war events relating to Suzdal, is this correct ?
-Many Fantasy_Byzantium events from the AGC were not included.
-When Hungary becomes Transylvania shouldn't they lose Magyar and Slovak culture and their cores on the rest of Hungary? Event#19020.

Things I changed caused they seemed like bugs but maybe they are WAD:

-Included Mughal Event#3805 "Conquest of Delhi" and #3921 "Battle of Panipat" in Mughal event file.
-Portugal now gains an explorer and conquistador in Mombasa during the submission of Zanj event sequence.
-Added Transylvanian event#3732 to Transylvanian event file. It was referenced by event#19025, but it appears to not be setup correctly.

Bugs complained of that I could find nothing wrong with

-A Brabant event in Apr 18 1427 with a C and D option Unknown String.
-Ottoman Events "Independence of Mameluks" and "Serbian Revolts" are supposed to have problems with their text.
-Error with England monarch George I.
-Old Munster Events fire for Berg (MUN).
-Burgundy event that moves Capital to Brussels is not included-It is part of the HYW events now, Should the old event still be included as a backup?

Bugs from EEP thread:

3. Creation of Italy: The Guelf and the Ghibelline path to the crown can theoretically pop at the same time. These two events for all eligable nations nations need the trigger: NOT = { flag = theotherflag }

4. When forming kingdom of Italy as Milan, you get the current Milan leaders again, which might cause double or resurrected leaders. Several new events are needed for this.

53. The tag change when a player becomes Miessien from Saxony, with Saxony still being in the game causes an error. Save and reload as Meissen to get it working.

54. The new colonynames.csv is not found?

59. The creation of Holland by the Dutch minors need adjustment, according to the thread on the subject.

Not so important fixes:

2. Get all incorrect ID:s fixed from the ID repository thread.

3. Missing descriptions for Italy.

4. The chinese revolter u14 lack monarchs.

5. Event sequence to become Italy for Savoy SAV275000-1 have action_b texts refering to Mantua, should be Savoy. 275003-5 each have a comment regarding monarchs refering to Mantua, should be Savoy.

6. Event sequence to become Italy for Modena PAR252000-1 have have action_b texts refering to Mantua, should be Modena. PAR252003 have a comment regarding monarchs refering to Mantua, should be Modena.

7. Event sequence to become Italy for Tuscany TOS297005-6 have have action_b text refering ot Mantua, should be Tuscany. TOS297008-10 each have a comment refering to Mantua/Modena, should be Tuscany.

9. The text for Denmark, DAN_DESC have the sentence: Its destiny was always intertwined with those of its brother nations of Norway and Denmark. It should be Sweden.

10. The eep_pro file should be removed, it's not used.

11. Update Mameluke inheritance event as per the thread "AGC-EEP Ottoman Empire & Asia Minor" in the merger forum.

12. Add Mameluke relation hits to Ottoman events, to make AI-AI alliance less likely.

13. Edit event files for Genoa, Sweden and Denmark for better display of texts.

EEP 1520 Bugs:

1. Saxony and Meissen should have cores on each others provinces in the 1520 scenario.

46. In 1520 scenario, Smyrna should be sunni and turkish.

LAte,
Jester

An ugly bug
A lot of flags, though not all are suffering from the same 'static' that the surrender flag and the frensh revolutionary flag were having, this is with feb28Beta

Event 20047 (Marriage of Anne of Burgundy, No France, England won) has event 20004 as a trigger, the correct event is 1000062.

...and shouldnt 20047 cede all french provinces to England?
The Austrian inheritance event (3178) make Burgundy a vassal of Austria. Isnt Austria supposed to inherit Burgundy?

Ktarn said:
The Austrian inheritance event (3178) make Burgundy a vassal of Austria. Isnt Austria supposed to inherit Burgundy?
No, this is WAD. Spain inherits Burgundy in 1517.

Twoflower said:
No, this is WAD. Spain inherits Burgundy in 1517.
Thats good to hear :), but Burgundy should still cede provinces to England.

The random event Pretender to the Throne (94221) gives CB against one country and worse relations to another, it would make more sense if it was the same country.

Event 266002 has event 49001 as a trigger, but I cant seem to find event 49001 anywhere.
266002 is an AKK event in the war of the sheep event set.

event 20137: western Poland gets union with Lithuania:

the d choice, enact the union and keep western ways, grants a core on Tula. The other enact the union events don't give it, and it doesn't make much sence now that Tula doesn't defect away from Lithuania anymore. I THINK this is a bug, not sure.

Jester, I don't really understand your list. Is 'Bugs from EEP thread' a part of the larger section 'WAD or Bugs?' or just a list of bugs that need fixing. If you clarify I can do away with plenty of the things on that list, since all EEP bugs have been fixed.
Btw, you wrote that I should check my email after I send one to you. I did but there were only the casual love letters from young admiring girls and nothing about EU2.

Norrefeldt said:
Jester, I don't really understand your list. Is 'Bugs from EEP thread' a part of the larger section 'WAD or Bugs?' or just a list of bugs that need fixing. If you clarify I can do away with plenty of the things on that list, since all EEP bugs have been fixed.
Btw, you wrote that I should check my email after I send one to you. I did but there were only the casual love letters from young admiring girls and nothing about EU2.

This is a cut and paste form the old EEP bug thread that I have been working thru to make sure that all of those bugs were auctually fixed. You can see that some of the EEP bugs are not on the list anymore, those I either checked or fixed myself......like 90% were fixed in the AGCEEP release I have.
I had sent you an email...just asking for nude pics, but you can disregard....:)

It was just a request for a little text file letting me know what changes were in the files you sent to me.

Late,
Jester

I send you the pics later. :) There were two files, one Genoa, with corrected ID in wake-up command for Andrea Doria. The other one Sweden?
Anyway, I only fixed the text
in that file, putting all descriptions
in one line
as to not get it like this sentence.
One should use fold text when files are read, not try to cut the text yourself.
Just checked on climate values in 28feb beta and 1.23, I believe they are the same in 1.24.
Everything was the same except 1546 Assam (we have 0, beta have 4), 1607 Qinghai, 1609 Kastamonu (we have 0, beta have 3).
Those are all bugs:
Code:
0 - Snow, October through May. It is most prevalant in November through April.
3 - No snow.
4 - Tropical climate.

Last edited:
Jester said:
-Do Historical random events need the entry Random = ### ?
Yes, otherwise they will compete with other random events and players will likely never see them.

Does this really work though? I was under the impression that for an event to fire one of the following is needed:
-a date
-random=yes
-"command = { type =trigger..." from another event

Isaac Brock said:
Does this really work though? I was under the impression that for an event to fire one of the following is needed:
-a date
-random=yes
The only thing I have heard is that it does not work. We shouldnt' use it without testing.

Isaac Brook said:
-a date
-random=yes
-"command = { type =trigger..." from another
One exception...a event that is fired by another event does not need any of these.

Isaac Brock said:
That is what I meant by my third option - an event that is externally triggered.

Kongo

1) When I played Kongo after the 2 first Kings all the others were probably Portoguese. So I think there was a mess with the leaders.

2) Also one of my manufactories disappeared (no war and no rebellion) and I had to re do it.

Thanks
Konstantine

i posted this in the iberian thread, but these are bugs...

I was just checking stuff out...even 3150 #Torquemada and the Expulsion of the Moors#
should with option B sleep the second expulsion event as it deals only with the 2 provinces that weren't dealt with in option 1.

Also another check revealed the trigger for 285501 requires the provinces not be owned by Spain to give it cores. Also there is a similar one for the AI which makes is easier for them, although this one still will fire because it doesn't have ai = no (which means the AI cannot get the event).