- Jan 21, 2020
The delivery truck just arrived with a bugfix update resolving some of the previously reported issues! We are grateful for all the feedback we are seeing as we continue working on delivering even more fixes in the future!
- Not possible to change Prisoner's security level is impossible (hotfix for Steam pushed in advance).
- Conflict Resolution ends when loading a save during the program.
- Possible to change prisoners with different security level to wear same the same colour using map settings in Extras.
- Prisoners keep working during Freetime.
- Performance Issues.
- Prison with only Criminally Insane prisoners doesn't get Prisoner grant and Prisoner Grant bonus.
- Wall Panel Corner Type A (Stone) and Type B (Stone) use the same sprites.
- Missing contraband in Bakery and Restaurant rooms.
- Reform Program Research requires 10 prisoners to pass Reformed Prisoner Consultation instead of 1.
- Cooking meals in the Restaurant causes the character to walk in circles.
- [Multiplayer] Incorrect sprite of the character in the multiplayer.
- [Multiplayer] Changing the language in multiplayer kicks everyone out with the ability to play the same prison offline.
- Whisk and Rolling Pin are out of bounds on the contraband overview.
- Technical text is displayed in the prisoner biography after passed of any new programs.
- Prisoner Bus passes completely over the Footbridge.
- Some reoffending prisoners Bio, shows a different prisoner.
- Reform Program Research grant does not account for pre-load requirements.
- The game crashes when the player makes it through the security groups and presses "Select prisoner".
Thank you for your support!
The Prison Architect Team