- Jan 21, 2020
We have just released a new bugfix update with fixes and improvements reported by the community. We appreciate all the feedback we are getting, and we are still investigating more issues.
Second Chances fixes:
- The Shop Counter in the Quick Build Bakery is in the wrong position.
- Display Counter's sprites are appearing incorrectly during placement.
- Prisoners drop ingredients when their shift at the Restaurant ends.
- Completing the "Three Strikes Program" does not grant prisoners with "Work Experience".
- Prisoners are petting dogs before "Animal Therapy" starts.
- A "Required:" text for the Bakery Room is missing.
- Restaurant and Bakery play customer sounds even if the rooms are empty.
- "Conflict Resolution" teacher's head is placed incorrectly.
- Some objects required for Canteen and Kitchen can't be placed outdoor.
- Display counter is incorrectly rotated.
- Delinquents are not showing on the "Three Strikes Program" if the Program begins right after the previous one.
- Prisoners leave the Three Strikes Program after saving and loading the game.
- Customers are not served and are placed incorrectly after the Diner Booth they are sitting at is moved
- Shared objects between Kitchen and Restaurant will fulfil room requirements but cause odd behaviour.
- "Reform" window can be opened an infinite number of times.
- Intake Arrival time can be set over 24 hours.
- Therapy Animal Container will get teleported to the Animal Therapist.
- The prisoner picks up a new dog after Prisoner Search during Animal Therapy.
- Bureaucracies are no longer being researched simultaneously by different staff members.
- Player can access Prisoner Wages page without having an Accountant.
- Bureaucracy isn't researched in the order it's queued.
- Reset Criteria button does not reset Adjustment Criteria in Reports menu.
- Satisfying Recreation need while working in the Flower Garden is not indicated in the Reports > Needs tab.
- Guard Tower stair overlapped sniper head sprite.
- Amount of money that Prisoners earn for their work is halved in the "Total Prisoner Wages" description.
- Riot Police and Paramedics can be commanded to move out from their respective vehicle before the vehicle stopped moving.
- Psych Ward contraband is available without the DLC enabled.
- Game freezes after multiple field creation requests.
- Prisoners facing north direction when using the weight bench will be under the weight bench.
- Game crashes if execution is scheduled and a Prisoner is in the Reception Room.
- Reform Program History overlap with prison served timeline if there's more than 6 Reform Program.
- Prisoners earn money while working in the Flower Garden, even if the Prison Labour option is locked.
- In the Reform tab, the "Reformed Prisoner Consultation" program is described as an advanced program.
- Prisoners go to work in farming fields despite being assigned to work in the forestry.
- Prisoners' heads are separated from their bodies when they sit facing North.
- Map Settings Uniform Colours not being applied once set.
- Staff Wage pay raise is not constant for 10%.
- Lower parts of visitors' heads are cut off.
- Danger text is coloured in green.
- "Total" value in Finance tab moves up as scrollbar goes down.
- Guards operating sorting desks are facing the wrong way.
- Quick clone allows wall lights to be placed internally.
- Vegetables are not stored on Pantry Shelves and in the Fridges.
- Civilian Customers spawn just to beeline for the exit.
- The head of the sleeping prisoner is shifted on the bed.
- Camera does not follow selected room in Crop Distribution.
- Clicking on the polaroid causes a crash, if a "Shakedown" option is active.
- "Random" in the "Choose Guard Dogs" tab does not work if DLC "Psych Ward" is disabled.
- In the Reform tab, the "Solar Panel Development" program is described as it was an advanced program.
- Enlarging the "Valuation" menu causes its text to overflow out of the menu window.
- Prisoners with active Punishments go to the Flower Garden during a FreeTime schedule.
- Cook Operating a Sink is overlapped by a Food Tray.
- Prisoners that are checking their stashed "Booze Bags" cannot move.
- Books laying on the bed are z-fighting when zooming in and out.
- Missing information about requirements for unlocking Crop Distribution.
- A "Crop Sprinkler" can not be placed on the field, if a wall stands in its work area.
- Practice Solar Panel progression speed remains the same on different game speed ups.
- Players can instantly complete a Tool Cleanup Grant by saving and loading the game.
- The laundry baskets are delivered before the Laundry room from the "Quick Build" tab is finished.
- Canceling building two connected Quick Build Rooms cause the connected wall to be made of Bricks instead of a chosen material.
- Classrooms and Common Room at "The Work Fields" pre-made map has got Staff Doors as entrances.
- Stepping Stones always use default sprites instead of what players choose.
- Prisoners get stuck between Topiary Bushes while they are released or trying to escape.
- Prisoners heads and clothes overlap on bunk beds.
- Wind Turbine blades don't move with the rest of the wind turbine when using the Move action.
- Connecting Transformer to Power Station resets Current Power Output.
- Options disappearing after resizing UI.
- The workman icon is displayed in the "Jobs" window for farmers' fertiliser-based jobs.
- Task of moving crops to a field have incorrect staff icons in the Jobs tab.
- During Strike/Riot on the Todo list is a note about cancelled Intake.
- The Phone Taps are not connected with the Phone Booths on the Premade Prison "Green Power Plant: Going Green".
- A status "Locked" is not showing after highlighting a "Narcotic Search" option.
- Incorrect disconnection warning for the Scanning Machine if the Scanner Monitor is connected.
- [Multiplayer] Client de-syncs after using cheat spawn.
- [Multiplayer] Tall fridges and cookers lose their electrical cables on the Client's side when the Host moves them.
- [Multiplayer] The client information about Qualified Prisoners is not updated immediately in multiplayer.
- [Multiplayer] The Director's prompt call is only displayed to the host in multiplayer.
- [Multiplayer] When the Client is building objects on a map amount of delivered objects will be not the same as the number of ordered objects.
- [Multiplayer] Incorrect age in the character's menu in multiplayer.
- [Multiplayer] Holding cell doesn't count in Basic Detention Centre Grant at the Client's side.
- [Multiplayer] Clearing a room causes the Client to still see the name of the Room on the map.
- [Multiplayer] Changing prisoner arrival time on the Client's side makes the timer go backwards.
- [Multiplayer] Clients are unable to connect to sessions that are hosted.
- [Multiplayer] Expanding prison map in multiplayer not working as intended.
- [Multiplayer] % don't appear (or change) on a Client's screen in multiplayer.
- [Escape Mode] Dogs from DLC GM do not have their graphic in Escape Mode Victims.
- [Escape Mode] Destroying door servo causes remote doors unable to open and guards cannot enter the cells at all. It also causes constant triggers to guards.
- [Escape Mode] Guards will not drop keys at all.
- [Escape Mode] Recruited Prisoners push players if too many of them were recruited.
- "Staff" text overflows when adjusting its window size.
- Text Overlappings in staff needs menu.
- Text too long where it exceeds the prisoner profile menu size.
- Text in prisoner profile experience overlaps with bars.
- "Allow transfer" text overlapping on prisoner UI image in Transfers tab.
- Parole Cutoff Policy "Adjust Cutoff" text being overlapped by adjuster arrows.
- Parole Cutoff Policy "%" and bracket texts are overlapping on each other.
- Prisoner Intake's Countdown timer is overlapping with other text in the Todo List in certain languages.
- All Prisoner Wages text overlapping on the "Decrease" button.
- X displaying in the line "Criteria above to be met" in certain languages.
- X displaying hours in Total time played.
- Other localization fixes, including translations and text overlapping in various menus.
- The water landscape does not complete its function when replacing the floor.
- Gardeners not performing the 'Garden Outdoor Area' action in Yards, Deliveries, Garbage and Flower Garden Room.
- Drinks count as contraband instead of luxuries.
- The CEO calls with the instructions about the Second Chances DLC, even if it is not active when using a premade map.
- The number of guards hired stops at 99 in the Staff menu.
- New Contraband is available even if the Second Chances DLC is disabled.
- Plates on the Dining Table turn invisible.
- Food waste which is a product of expired harvest is not collected in the Recycling Bin or the Compost Bin.
Thank you for your support!
The Prison Architect Team