• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty strange because other mods like Lux Invicta work fine.

Edit : i looked in the error log and it says : [virtualfilesystem.cpp:678]: Could not open file: gfx/models/Mapindicators/Eastern_Chancellor.xac, error: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

it's pretty strange because other mods like Lux Invicta work fine.

Edit : i looked in the error log and it says : [virtualfilesystem.cpp:678]: Could not open file: gfx/models/Mapindicators/Eastern_Chancellor.xac, error: Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

You need to enable Legacy of Rome if you're not installing the non-LoR files.

The Kingdom of Senchal (southeast Elsweyr) is unplayable at game start due to being unable to play a "republic". I have the relevant DLC for Merchant Republics, and can play as the ones that count as such, but that isn't the issue.

I'm considering this a bug because the top liege (the unplayable individual in question) is a King, who has nothing but coastal provinces (which, if he were a republic, would qualify him as a merchant one, wouldn't it?), and there are otherwise no indicators whatsoever that he is anything but a feudal ruler.

The Kingdom of Senchal (southeast Elsweyr) is unplayable at game start due to being unable to play a "republic". I have the relevant DLC for Merchant Republics, and can play as the ones that count as such, but that isn't the issue.

I'm considering this a bug because the top liege (the unplayable individual in question) is a King, who has nothing but coastal provinces (which, if he were a republic, would qualify him as a merchant one, wouldn't it?), and there are otherwise no indicators whatsoever that he is anything but a feudal ruler.

It is a bug, thanks for the report.

Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: Music Pack

Game crashed when I resigned from my game. Not the most crippling thing, but I thought I'd mention it.

Game Version : 2.0.2
Mod version : 1.4a
Additional mods : none

The vast majority of kingdom/province flags show up as black. A small amount of custom ones do show up
The DLC I have activated are Legacy of Rome, The Republic, and the Ruler Designer since enabling them all would crash the game.

Game Version : 2.0.2
Mod version : 0.1.4a
Additional mods : none (all DLC)

Issue with slave raids: whenever I raid it not only enslaves the target province but it also causes my capital to suffer the slave raid pop up so I essentially end up raiding both my enemy AND my capital for slaves. After that I can't raid for slaves anymore. I'm using a save from the last version of the mod so I guess that could be why?

Oh and I guess while I'm here... my orc emperor has somehow ended up labelled as a "Houseless Dunmer" and his brother ended up House Sadras. This was at some point right after loading after installing the new version of the mod (an uinstalling the old one) so I assumed it was from that.

Rather strange how Dragonblood actually works, considering no Septim after Pelagius I was actually descended from Tiber Septim. THE LOADING SCREEN IN OBLIVION LIED. ;-;

I always just thought that Kintyra Septim was Talos' unacknowledged illegitimate daughter with his sister-in-law. Otherwise, you're right, it just makes no sense.

Unless we just go with, "Because the gods."

Status
Not open for further replies.