• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Version: 2.01
Mod Version: 0.1.4 w/ interface patch
Additional Mods: None (All of the DLCs though)
Brief Summary of Issue: Game crashes when I try to load up an auto save, but normal saves load up just fine

Additional Mods: None, most of the DLCs
Brief Summary of Issue: Game gives a runtime error and crashes to desktop during first loading screen.

Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4(the fixed version)
Additional Mods: None
Brief Summary of Issue:It crashes well starting up I believe I notice in the load bar before I get the run time error it says awarding provinces to vassals or something like that. I wondered if it has to do with dlc ,but I have legacy of rome and the African Portraits dlc so are there any other dlc that are necessary.

Last edited:
Additional Mods: None
Brief Summary of Issue: Playing as the Colovian Estates, forming Cyrodiil. Whenever I click on the Mercenaries tab, crash to desktop. Also a CTD when resigning.

Last edited:
Mod Version: 0.1.4 (fixed) with interface patch.
Additional mods: aside from all (except the music) DLC, none.
Summary: Crash during the initial loading screen, at "Exploring Morrowind"

Additional mods: all DLC execpt the music ones, but no additional mod..
Summary: Crashes upon trying to save or autosaving. Happens severall times with different characters, but not with every time. Also seem to have the opition to load vanilla saves in the mod. It doesn't appear to be a specific folder for EK save games im My Dockuments. Is it possible that the installer didn't create one?

Additional Mods: None, most of the DLCs
Brief Summary of Issue: While playing as Direnni Hegemony, character who is the steward is blacked out in the diplomacy screen and appears ad a brick wall in the councillors screen.

Edit: Now it seems to be affecting all portraits in the diplomacy screen, the children ones do appear, but not inside the portrait circle

Last edited:
I think there is a typo in the description of the bosmer trait, it says: This character is a Bosmer, an elf from the forests of Valenwood. they are very agile and are considered the best archers of Tamriel. Like all elvish races, they are have long lifespans.

I think the are at the end should be removed.

Additional Mods: None (All of the DLCs though)
Brief Summary of Issue: Game crashes when I try to load up an auto save, but normal saves load up just fine

Additional mods: all DLC execpt the music ones, but no additional mod..
Summary: Crashes upon trying to save or autosaving. Happens severall times with different characters, but not with every time. Also seem to have the opition to load vanilla saves in the mod. It doesn't appear to be a specific folder for EK save games im My Dockuments. Is it possible that the installer didn't create one?

I have the same problem.

I am having the problem with the technology tab. I may have installed the mod with high resolution. However, I reinstalled the mod after deleting it without the high resolution patch and I still cannot see the bottom techs.

I am having the problem with the technology tab. I may have installed the mod with high resolution. However, I reinstalled the mod after deleting it without the high resolution patch and I still cannot see the bottom techs.

See the bugtracker issue.

Just went to see the "tech tab being cut off" issue on the bugtracker site and did the temporary fix that is there, but it only worsens the issue by completly removing the buttom techs from the screen.
I have deleted, installed and reinstalled the mod several times without the high resolution option, but the problem remains.

Just went to see the "tech tab being cut off" issue on the bugtracker site and did the temporary fix that is there, but it only worsens the issue by completly removing the buttom techs from the screen.
I have deleted, installed and reinstalled the mod several times without the high resolution option, but the problem remains.

It should add scrollbars to the tech screen.

Additional mods: aside from all (except the music) DLC, none.
Summary: Crash during the initial loading screen, at "Exploring Morrowind"

If it crashes consistently at "Mapping Morrowind", that is likely to be a memory issue. Try disabling your vanilla DLC, particularly the dynastic shields and Sunset Invasion, and see if that solves your issue.

I think there is a typo in the description of the bosmer trait, it says: This character is a Bosmer, an elf from the forests of Valenwood. they are very agile and are considered the best archers of Tamriel. Like all elvish races, they are have long lifespans.

I think the are at the end should be removed.

Fixed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.