• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4 + interface fix
Additional Mods: nah, none.
Brief Summary of Issue: Playing as Redguard Alik'r, I stumbled upon faulty localisation. The event was about someone's not-too-pious ways (can't remember more specific, sorry) - and the response was 'He will feel Tengri wrath' (almost exactly such). Forgot about doing screenshot, so probably raport won't be much helpful, though.

Mod Version: 0.1.4 + interface fix
Additional Mods: none

Events 520010 and up in k_prov_events.txt is not working. Trying to trigger the events manually via the console gives you a message that there is no event with that id. It would also seem that 520000 causes a crash but that could have been due to me forcing the event when I had no provinces with modifiers (Although I have never Heard about that causing a crash).

Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: None
Brief Summary of Issue: Applied the mod with the installer, provinces have regular CK2 names (like Moskva, Isle of Man, etc.) instead of Elder Scrolls names.

Ah, sorry. I forgot CK2+ persists in the mod list, that was the issue. No problems now.

Mod Version: 0.1.4

CTD's when trying to open dragonborn info from intrigue screen

Game Version: 2.01
Mod Version: 0.1.4 w/ interface patch
Additional Mods: None (All of the DLCs though)
Brief Summary of Issue: It's kind of hard to explain, and I can't take a screenshot for some reason. So like, imagine somebody put down the game map. Then they picked up the terrain of the map while leaving all the provinces where they were and moved it over to the right. So I have sea provinces that look as if they're land, the volcano in Morrowind is in the middle of where the ocean should be, and if I view independent realms, everything's just black. I feel like this is probably a problem with my CK2 rather than with the mod, but I don't have this problem in vanilla or with any other mod I've ever played.

I've tried reinstalling (both the mod and CK2) three of four times, as well. No avail.

Last edited:
Demanding that certain characters convert causes all the "selected" portraits to black out and all the county pictures turn to gray un-selectable slates, followed by a ctd when exiting to the main menu.

I've downloaded the Fixed! version of the installer after making sure that all traces of the previous version had been purged.

Edit Cheksum is 2.0.1 ANUL

Edit #2: The slate gray panels of death only seem to pop up when forcing ashlander/dunmer females and a few others to convert, I've been console killing them and forcing their successors to convert as a work around.

Edit #3: It is definitely related to female mer, the only gray slate issues I've had for the last few hours have been from Dunmer, Bosmer, and Altmer females converting to the eight/nine, it causes their pictures to disappear and if clicked does the same to every other portrait.

Last edited:
Um heres one
my game keeps crashing every time i load a save file
i fixed argonian problem now i cant load up saves. Any idea why this is happening?

Harkon Volkihar and Valerica both have a Young appearance set, but Serana has the appearance of an old lady. Possibly not a bug, but all three also have the old(?) vampire trait, leaving them with basically 0 in all attributes.

EDIT: Also, trying to adjust Hairstyle settings in the ruler customizer causes a crash is playing as Argonian.

Last edited:
Brief Summary of Issue: It's kind of hard to explain, and I can't take a screenshot for some reason. So like, imagine somebody put down the game map. Then they picked up the terrain of the map while leaving all the provinces where they were and moved it over to the right. So I have sea provinces that look as if they're land, the volcano in Morrowind is in the middle of where the ocean should be, and if I view independent realms, everything's just black. I feel like this is probably a problem with my CK2 rather than with the mod, but I don't have this problem in vanilla or with any other mod I've ever played.

I've tried reinstalling (both the mod and CK2) three of four times, as well. No avail.

Definitely not just you. I've got the same problem.

Mod Version: 0.1.4.1
Brief Summary of Issue: The game appears to lose its buttons in the intrigue menu from time to time, circumstances that cause it are so far unknown. The game also freezes or crashes to desktop after resigning.

Mod Version: 0.1.4.1 (fixed)
Brief Summary of Issue: I am gonna get some pictures of this if it happens again, but some portraits appear to be voided of any picture within it. After clicking a portrait that is blank, every other portrait appears black and voided of any picture within it.

Edit: Got some screen shots to show.
2013-12-15_00005.jpg2013-12-15_00009.jpg2013-12-15_00006.jpg2013-12-15_00007.jpg2013-12-15_00008.jpg

Edit 2: This seems to only appear whenever I am playing as the King of Alinor (or Altmer in general).

Last edited:
Mod Version: 0.1.4.1
Brief Summary of Issue: The game appears to lose its buttons in the intrigue menu from time to time, circumstances that cause it are so far unknown. The game also freezes or crashes to desktop after resigning.

After some testing, I may have found a visible indicator of what leads to this CTD after resign. The House Alessian banner seems to change from the preset one for the mod into something generic. Once this happens, I'm not sure how it happens, my resigns always lead to CTD.

Edit: Further testing seems to indicate that this is triggered if your character dynasty changes. Switching it in a save file intentionally, to -any- other dynasty leads to this.

Last edited:
Brief Summary of Issue: Game crashes sometimes after I try to resign, sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt. Usually its a crash after I try to resign from a game ive been playing for a while. Sometimes when I select a save game the game crashes. Doesnt seem to be any consistency is these crashes, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt. Otherwise the game runs smooth and fast.

Interface is stretched so that the tech screen doesn't show all the techs. 1360x760 resolution, unchecked the box for larger resolution install when using the installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.