• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have a problem with the technology tab.
I have installed the mod version 0.1.4 and the hotfix without the large resolution files, but this happened:

The technology tab is cutted at the end and I dont know if I did something wrong or if I am missing something.

Please read the installer when installing, it will solve your issue.

Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: None
Brief Summary of Issue: Some of the Argonian potraits show that red something

View attachment 96656

*Headbutts desk*

portrait_sprites.gfx;
Code:
	spriteType = {
		name = "GFX_argonian_male_paints"
		texturefile = "gfx//characters//argonian_male//argonian_m_paint.dds"
		noOfFrames = 3
		norefcount = yes
		#can_be_lowres = yes
	}

should be

Code:
	spriteType = {
		name = "GFX_argonian_male_paints"
		texturefile = "gfx//characters//argonian_male//argonian_m_paint.dds"
		noOfFrames = 4
		norefcount = yes
		#can_be_lowres = yes
	}

The zip archive in the release thread has the fix, and I'm uploading a fixed installer at the moment.

I seem to have an issue where at the end of the first month, I get an endless stream of pop ups that have no close button.

I need more information;
Game Version: (e.g. 2.0)
Mod Version: (e.g. 0.1.4)
Additional Mods: (e.g. if you're using Amauri's No Akavir & Yagrum modmod)
Brief Summary of Issue: (e.g. Crash when x happens)

Additional information would be helpful too, such as installation method, did you remove old EK installations before installing this one, what character are you playing as, did you start at the bookmark or did you change the date?

Korbah

I reinstalled EK (to fix that tech problem) and its still there.

Removed both EK folder and .mod file, Launched the installler and then the interface fix, Problem still there, both with new games and savegames

Running version 2.0

Patricians seem to be gavelkind. Unless they are the king/chairman/captain/whatever, in which case all their titles are seniority for one succession.

Or is this intended?

Problem with black portrays, can't figure out why they appear, sometimes a restart of the game fixes this.(also the problem is that you can't interact with the black portray)
running 2.0
no mods
interface hotfix applied

happend with the high elfs in highrock aswell as the eastmarch kingdom

Game version 2.01
mod version 1.4
no extra mods
Exactly that, at the end of the first month of the bookmarked date, I get a series of pop ups that have no message and no button to close.

Game version 2.01
mod version 1.4
no extra mods
Exactly that, at the end of the first month of the bookmarked date, I get a series of pop ups that have no message and no button to close.

I need more information though, what character are you playing? different ones? the same one?

I still appear to be having problems with Argonian Textures. I've installed the new version. I've deleted all EK files and reinstalled. I've used the interface fix. All still haven't fixed my issue.
Mod version 1.4.1, Game version 2.0.1, using the Music mod & the New Duel Engine. Selecting Argonians, and I suspect any other races that have been having issues, crash my game. I don't think that using the duel engine causes this.
ERROR LOG:
Code:
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_neck.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_neck.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_neck
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_base.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_base.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_base
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_beard_behind
[spritetype.cpp:378]: Texture gfx\\interface\\minimap_area.tga have forbidden compression, have you tried DXT3?
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_nose.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_nose.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_nose
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_male//dunmer_male_neck.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_male//dunmer_male_neck.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_male_neck
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_eyes2.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_eyes2.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_eyes2
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//interface//minimap_bg_esm.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\interface\\minimap_bg_esm.tga for spritetype GFX_minimap_bg
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dwemer_male//dwemer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dwemer_male//dwemer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_dwemer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_eyes2.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_eyes2.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_female_eyes2
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_base.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_base.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_female_base
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_eyes.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_eyes.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_eyes
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_female//maormer_female_paint.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_female//maormer_female_paint.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_female_paint
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_beard
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//interface//minimap_bg_big_esm.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\interface\\minimap_bg_big_esm.tga for spritetype GFX_minimap_bg_big
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_chin.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_chin.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_chin
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_ear.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_ear.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_ear
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//event_pictures//aztec_court.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//event_pictures//aztec_court.tga for spritetype GFX_evt_throne_room_mesoamerican
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_beard.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_beard.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_beard
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_hair
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_infront.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_infront.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes_infront
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_hair_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_mouth.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_mouth.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_mouth
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 300095 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 2900004 40. Already exists in game.
[pdx_achievements.cpp:432]: Invalid achievement: }
GRAPHICS LOG:
Code:
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1027 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1028 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1029 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1030 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1031 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1039 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1040 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1041 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1042 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1043 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1044 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1045 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1046 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1047 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1048 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1049 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1050 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1051 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1052 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 0 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1027 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1028 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1029 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1030 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1031 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1039 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1040 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1041 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1042 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1043 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1044 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1045 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1046 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1047 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1048 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1049 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1050 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1051 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1052 has invalid origin
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_13 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_13 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_15 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_15 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_16 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_16 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_21 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_21 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_23 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_26 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_26 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_32 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_39 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_40 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_42 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_47 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_48 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_53 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_53 failed to load
[pdxmap.cpp:2282]: mapobject_119 failed to load

If you need anything else, do not hesistate to ask me. All I want is to play my Lizard Lord simulator, and it seems any fix I try doesn't work for me. :(

EDIT: I've been trying to play the Paatru leader.

Last edited:
Game Version: 2.01
Mod Version: 0.1.4 (the fixed version) with the music mod
Dozens of empty events pop up. Tested with five random characters, all have this issue. The events happen at the same time as the birthmark event.

Attached a picture:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa215/Niko2-0/Paradox/ck2_3_zps94548fd1.png

I also have an issue with the stretched tech interface. Using 1366x768 and did not install the resolution addon.

Game Version: 2.01
Mod Version: 0.1.4 (the fixed version) with the music mod

Game crashes with a runtime error a few seconds after launching. I tried disabling DLC's, but it still didn't work.

Game v: 2.0.1
Mod v: 1.5 Chucksum ANUL. Clean install (multiple times)
All "major" DLC, no other mods.
Also getting a crash when selecting the Argonians (I think, SE corner of the continent, correct? Also of note, is they are of the Hist religion, could it be something in the religion file doing it?

Game v: 2.0.1
Mod v: 1.5 Chucksum ANUL. Clean install (multiple times)
All "major" DLC, no other mods.
Also getting a crash when selecting the Argonians (I think, SE corner of the continent, correct? Also of note, is they are of the Hist religion, could it be something in the religion file doing it?

Exact same problem, fresh install with the new launcher, same game version.

Mod Version: 0.1.4 Fixed Installer
With Music Mod, TOG, SoA, TR, SoI and LoR

Problem: Runtime Error.

Error Log.
Code:
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_neck.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_neck.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_neck
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_base.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_male_base.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_base
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_beard_behind
[spritetype.cpp:378]: Texture gfx\\interface\\minimap_area.tga have forbidden compression, have you tried DXT3?
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_nose.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_nose.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_nose
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_male//dunmer_male_neck.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_male//dunmer_male_neck.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_male_neck
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_eyes2.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_eyes2.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_eyes2
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//interface//minimap_bg_esm.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\interface\\minimap_bg_esm.tga for spritetype GFX_minimap_bg
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dwemer_male//dwemer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dwemer_male//dwemer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_dwemer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_eyes2.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_eyes2.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_female_eyes2
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_base.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//dunmer_female//dunmer_female_base.dds for spritetype GFX_dunmer_female_base
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_eyes.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_eyes.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_eyes
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_female//maormer_female_paint.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_female//maormer_female_paint.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_female_paint
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//maormer_male//maormer_male_beard.dds for spritetype GFX_maormer_male_beard
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//interface//minimap_bg_big_esm.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx\\interface\\minimap_bg_big_esm.tga for spritetype GFX_minimap_bg_big
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_chin.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_chin.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_chin
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_ear.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_ear.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_ear
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//event_pictures//aztec_court.tga.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//event_pictures//aztec_court.tga for spritetype GFX_evt_throne_room_mesoamerican
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_beard.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_beard.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_beard
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_hair
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_infront.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//altmer_male//altmer_male_clothes_infront.dds for spritetype GFX_altmer_male_clothes_infront
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_hair_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_hair_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_beard_behind.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//bosmer_male//bosmer_beard_behind.dds for spritetype GFX_bosmer_male_beard_behind
[texturehandler.cpp:181]: Couldn't find texture file: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_mouth.dds.
[spritetype.cpp:370]: Error initialising texture: gfx//characters//falmer_male//falmer_male_mouth.dds for spritetype GFX_falmer_male_mouth
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 300095 45. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 2900004 40. Already exists in game.
[pdx_achievements.cpp:432]: Invalid achievement: }

Graphics Log
Code:
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1027 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1028 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1029 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1030 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1031 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1039 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1040 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1041 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1042 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1043 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1044 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1045 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1046 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1047 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1048 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1049 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1050 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1051 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[map.cpp:1334]: Province 1052 has no pixels in provinces.bmp
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 0 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1027 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1028 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1029 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1030 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1031 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1039 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1040 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1041 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1042 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1043 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1044 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1045 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1046 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1047 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1048 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1049 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1050 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1051 has invalid origin
[provincetemplate.cpp:244]: Province 1052 has invalid origin

Noticed a few more things with the potraits nothing game breaking however (the hooded one is an Imperial cultured Argonian that is a priest for the eight)

attachment.php

Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: None

Status
Not open for further replies.