Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: None
All of my water that isn't the ocean is in the right place but its texture is shifted to the right. For instance the Topal sea is there but it has the land texture of Elsweyr and its texture is in the Argonian lands. Also I'm not sure if it is a bug or you haven't gotten around to doing it but the color of the independent realms map mode is all black. These two problems have always followed me with your mod. Since I first started playing your mod.
Yeah why is that what is causing those problems?
By the by Korbah, could you or someone check whether the Zip Archive on Mediafire is working? Whenever i try to download it from there, it just redirects to a blank page instead of opening a download window as it should, meaning i basicly cant download it from there. Im asking because the Installer seems to cause problems for me since the game keeps doing the old Runtime Error at "Charting Rivers" again, which is usually when it loads Portraits, given i already fixed the african DLC problem as shown in the other thread..i think the problem is that parts of the Mer Portraits seem to be missing, which i posted on Page 2 with the log.
Try updating your drivers; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
Alternatively it may be that your laptop has two GPUs, an integrated GPU that shares the CPU for processing which isn't really recommended for gaming and a dedicated one. It's quite possible that it's defaulting to using your integrated rather than your dedicated which is a common issue with dual-GPU laptops. This one I can't really help you with though as I'm not a techsupport guy and if something breaks I don't want to be held responsible
I had a similar issue with mediafire when I was attempting to download something for tale of the two wastelands; blank page I mean. Opening around 50 tabs and I eventually got through; I think it's an issue with mediafire itself.
Basically all the CTDs are done to half-baked mer integration and messed up, outdated interface files which I've fixed (cross your fingers) for 0.1.4a (the coming 2.0.2 compat patch). In the mean time drag&drop this onto your EK Installation, overwriting when asked. It might help.
I'll upload a zip version of 0.1.4a to Moddb when it's ready too, Mediafire is proving more unreliable as time goes by.
Sadly that didnt fix it for me, tried twice (old habit) and both times the game crashed at the exact same point. I suppose the last thing i could try is deactivating non-essential DLC, well of the big ones that i kept active anyhow. Though that sort of defeats the purpose of alot of the mechanics i assume. If that doesnt work either, im just going to shelve this until the next update and try again, if it doesnt work after that, i'll just chalk it up to my PC being no longer able to handle the awesomeness of the mod.