• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you the african portraits dlc?

I at least do. I going to try to create a seprete EK save folder and see if that fixes the problem.

Game Version: 2.0.1
Mod Version: 0.1.4
Additional Mods: None
All of my water that isn't the ocean is in the right place but its texture is shifted to the right. For instance the Topal sea is there but it has the land texture of Elsweyr and its texture is in the Argonian lands. Also I'm not sure if it is a bug or you haven't gotten around to doing it but the color of the independent realms map mode is all black. These two problems have always followed me with your mod. Since I first started playing your mod.

Brief Summary of Issue(s): Besides the CTD when resigning, I had an issue with my child (heir) having both the diligent and slothful traits at the same time. It has stuck around even past the shift of characters to the afflicted individual. I noticed it after the standard 'child is slothful' education popup gave them diligent. Finally, I was able to create the High Kingdom of Cyrodiil despite the tooltip telling me I had to have certain Crown Laws that I most certainly didn't have. It was a pleasant surprise for me, but I imagine that isn't what you wanted to happen.

These have all been resolved/are not bothering me at the moment, but I figured you would like to know. I hope it helps, and good luck with any further issues!

All of my water that isn't the ocean is in the right place but its texture is shifted to the right. For instance the Topal sea is there but it has the land texture of Elsweyr and its texture is in the Argonian lands. Also I'm not sure if it is a bug or you haven't gotten around to doing it but the color of the independent realms map mode is all black. These two problems have always followed me with your mod. Since I first started playing your mod.

I'm going to draw some assumptions right now; You're on a laptop and it's more than likely on an Intel Chipset?

Yeah why is that what is causing those problems?

Try updating your drivers; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
Alternatively it may be that your laptop has two GPUs, an integrated GPU that shares the CPU for processing which isn't really recommended for gaming and a dedicated one. It's quite possible that it's defaulting to using your integrated rather than your dedicated which is a common issue with dual-GPU laptops. This one I can't really help you with though as I'm not a techsupport guy and if something breaks I don't want to be held responsible :p

For some odd reason my entire map is just black. There are still countries but there is no colors so its hard to see who is who. Help would be appreciated.

By the by Korbah, could you or someone check whether the Zip Archive on Mediafire is working? Whenever i try to download it from there, it just redirects to a blank page instead of opening a download window as it should, meaning i basicly cant download it from there. Im asking because the Installer seems to cause problems for me since the game keeps doing the old Runtime Error at "Charting Rivers" again, which is usually when it loads Portraits, given i already fixed the african DLC problem as shown in the other thread..i think the problem is that parts of the Mer Portraits seem to be missing, which i posted on Page 2 with the log.

By the by Korbah, could you or someone check whether the Zip Archive on Mediafire is working? Whenever i try to download it from there, it just redirects to a blank page instead of opening a download window as it should, meaning i basicly cant download it from there. Im asking because the Installer seems to cause problems for me since the game keeps doing the old Runtime Error at "Charting Rivers" again, which is usually when it loads Portraits, given i already fixed the african DLC problem as shown in the other thread..i think the problem is that parts of the Mer Portraits seem to be missing, which i posted on Page 2 with the log.

I had a similar issue with mediafire when I was attempting to download something for tale of the two wastelands; blank page I mean. Opening around 50 tabs and I eventually got through; I think it's an issue with mediafire itself.
Basically all the CTDs are done to half-baked mer integration and messed up, outdated interface files which I've fixed (cross your fingers) for 0.1.4a (the coming 2.0.2 compat patch). In the mean time drag&drop this onto your EK Installation, overwriting when asked. It might help.
-

I'll upload a zip version of 0.1.4a to Moddb when it's ready too, Mediafire is proving more unreliable as time goes by.

Last edited:
Try updating your drivers; http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
Alternatively it may be that your laptop has two GPUs, an integrated GPU that shares the CPU for processing which isn't really recommended for gaming and a dedicated one. It's quite possible that it's defaulting to using your integrated rather than your dedicated which is a common issue with dual-GPU laptops. This one I can't really help you with though as I'm not a techsupport guy and if something breaks I don't want to be held responsible :p

Updating my graphic card's drivers fixed it. Thanks.

I had a similar issue with mediafire when I was attempting to download something for tale of the two wastelands; blank page I mean. Opening around 50 tabs and I eventually got through; I think it's an issue with mediafire itself.
Basically all the CTDs are done to half-baked mer integration and messed up, outdated interface files which I've fixed (cross your fingers) for 0.1.4a (the coming 2.0.2 compat patch). In the mean time drag&drop this onto your EK Installation, overwriting when asked. It might help.
http://ck2.knuddelwuddel.net/download/file.php?id=117

I'll upload a zip version of 0.1.4a to Moddb when it's ready too, Mediafire is proving more unreliable as time goes by.

Sadly that didnt fix it for me, tried twice (old habit) and both times the game crashed at the exact same point. I suppose the last thing i could try is deactivating non-essential DLC, well of the big ones that i kept active anyhow. Though that sort of defeats the purpose of alot of the mechanics i assume. If that doesnt work either, im just going to shelve this until the next update and try again, if it doesnt work after that, i'll just chalk it up to my PC being no longer able to handle the awesomeness of the mod.

I have now tried reinstalling the mod several times, and it does not matter if I have the Large Resolutions file selected or not, the scroll bars in the tech window simply will not appear.

EDIT: already reported, I guess. However, I cannot get the bugtracker site to work, so what is the proposed solution?

The decision to open vampire decisions (i.e. the only way to access vampire decisions) calls "has_character_modifier = secret_vampire", but nothing actually ever GIVES you the modifier "secret_vampire", only the trait "secret_vampire_c", meaning if you're a secret vampire you can never access the vampire decisions.

Additionally, some decisions call "secret_vampire_trait" which conflicts with "secret_vampire_c", since some things call for the former and some for the latter.

Additional Mods: Music Pack

This is a strange one. I had just loaded up as the king of Anvil, played a few months, and when I was looking at the King of the Colovian Estates character page, my screen turned yellow is vertical lines running through it and the music kept repeating the same note over and over again. My computer had to be restarted.

Additional Mods: Music Pack

At the end of the first month I seem to get an unending stream of unclosable blank events. I was playing as King of the Heartlands at the time. I noticed a couple of other people had this issue, but it didn't seem to have been resolved.

Sadly that didnt fix it for me, tried twice (old habit) and both times the game crashed at the exact same point. I suppose the last thing i could try is deactivating non-essential DLC, well of the big ones that i kept active anyhow. Though that sort of defeats the purpose of alot of the mechanics i assume. If that doesnt work either, im just going to shelve this until the next update and try again, if it doesnt work after that, i'll just chalk it up to my PC being no longer able to handle the awesomeness of the mod.

I might've missed a file off that archive last night (was in a rush to head to bed, was 3am for me). I'm going to have to make a habit of not posting stuff so late when I'm tired :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.