• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LumberKing

Philosopher
106 Badges
Dec 16, 2013
www.christianforums.com
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
This thread is for any bugs and problems, including historical errors, which you have found in the mod. Using the format below, post your issues so we can fix it or let you know that it is WAD (working as designed).

Code:
Game Version:
Game Checksum:
Mod Stage:
Mod Version:
Installation Method:
Additional Mods:
Brief Summary of Issue:

For example:-

Game Version: 2.5.2
Game Checksum: ZWQV
Mod Stage: Alpha
Mod Version: 1.0.1
Installation Method: 1.0.0 + 1.0.1 Hotfix
Additional Mods: Localisation
Brief Summary of Issue: The game crashes when converting from an Indian religion to a Chinese religion.

Last edited:
The game keeps crashing after two or three years (867 and 1066 start date, playing with ainu tribes, I was vassal of japan and sometimes the crash seems to have occured during the civil war)

The game keeps crashing after two or three years (867 and 1066 start date, playing with ainu tribes, I was vassal of japan and sometimes the crash seems to have occured during the civil war)

Are you using any other mods? Also, what is the checksum when you load the game with the mod?

I wasn't using any other mods. What do you mean by checksum? Also I tried a game with korea and it didn't crash (i played about five years)

When you load up the game, the four characters at the bottom left of your screen.

Some known bugs :
Province in Africa is Orthodox instead of Miaphysite, Random Abbasid spawning in Japan

Oh Sorry, it says "HNSX"

Edit: I tried another game with a japanese count and it crashed . Then I tried a game with a korean duke and it crashed after 6 years

Hey, sorry for the late response. I seemed to have finally found the issue (though not certain); it seems that some of the provinces has been assigned an invalid religion resulting in a "noreligion" religion existing. The trouble with these kind of errors (including the "noculture" ones) is that it produces inconsistent results. Some people can enjoy playing through the game without experiencing any trouble while others will experience constant crashing. Because of this, I could not pinpoint the issue promptly, which I apologise for. I will put up a new update soon which will include patches and fixes which will hopefully resolve these issues.

PS Next time you do a bug report, please use the format in the OP. Makes things easier for everyone involved.

Game Checksum: HNSX
Mod Stage: alpha
Mod Version: 1.0.0
Installation Method: downloaded from Mediafire, manual install
Additional Mods: none
Brief Summary of Issue:
  1. d_qinfeng has 4 de jure counties that doesn't exist on the map, and it lacks a localization entry
  2. Game crashes on resign
  3. Dirty pixel on the map between Chang'an and Changzhi, and also Xinyang, Fengjie, and Dazhou
And whose Middle Chinese reconstruction is used? It looks a lot like Baxter-Sagart(2014), but doesn't quite match.

Installation Method: downloaded from Mediafire, manual install
Additional Mods: none
Brief Summary of Issue:

Saves cannot be loaded, saved twice but they both crash on load. One is a quicksave, another is a regular compressed save​

What's the size limitation of forum upload? It says that the 3.5Mb compressed one is too large...

d_qinfeng has 4 de jure counties that doesn't exist on the map, and it lacks a localization entry

Fixed, will be in the next update.

Game crashes on resign

I have the same issue as well, no idea why. For the time being, I recommend exiting the game rather than resigning.

Dirty pixel on the map between Chang'an and Changzhi, and also Xinyang, Fengjie, and Dazhou

Deathlinger will clean it up. ;)

And whose Middle Chinese reconstruction is used? It looks a lot like Baxter-Sagart(2014), but doesn't quite match.

Mine, I don't like the majority of romanization so I just use my own. For Chinese however, Pinyin will be used whenever possible.

Saves cannot be loaded, saved twice but they both crash on load. One is a quicksave, another is a regular compressed save

This is a big issue. Upload the savegame file and I'll see what it is. It could be an issue which has been causing crashes for some people.

What's the size limitation of forum upload? It says that the 3.5Mb compressed one is too large...

Forum upload is broken, use a different uploading service for the time being.

Reactions:

William's fleet (in rouen) can not leave,might be caused by the wrong position.

Last edited:
We are working on fixing the positionings and have a java script for it, but as none of us are well versed in Java, it might take a short while.

Spooky invisible Kamchatkan Ainu bug I found.
20160531131433_1.jpg
All other Ainu display correctly except for this guy and his family.

Spooky invisible Kamchatkan Ainu bug I found.View attachment 185868All other Ainu display correctly except for this guy and his family.
Hm, i'm not entirely sure why that is happening and it might take until Lumberking is back from Break to be fixed. (Kinda looks cool too.) I'll have a look into it once I get my main computer set back up in my new housing.