• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RobRoy3

Recruit
16 Badges
Mar 21, 2001
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
It's an old bug, but it's still there, through all the patches, and I've never seen a bug report for it.

If you have over 50 agreements for movement access and then try to enter the diplomacy mode, EU2 will crash to desktop.

Not very important, perhaps, or common, if you don't go around trying to get movement access agreements. And it's surely not going to be fixed. But I figured people might want to be warned, if they weren't already aware of it

Upvote 0
Has anyone else seen this? In all the years I've been running this forum I've not heard of it till now.

Entered as new Bug 381, thanks.

Last edited:
RobRoy3 said:
It's an old bug, but it's still there, through all the patches, and I've never seen a bug report for it.

If you have over 50 agreements for movement access and then try to enter the diplomacy mode, EU2 will crash to desktop.

Not very important, perhaps, or common, if you don't go around trying to get movement access agreements. And it's surely not going to be fixed. But I figured people might want to be warned, if they weren't already aware of it
Ah, so that's why. I had this also in a couple of games but I could never figure out why. Thx for the info :) .