• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(482801)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 25, 2012
  • Dungeonland
Hi I'm sorry id there a more appropriate place to report bugs but I don't find it.

I have a problem remapping keyboard keys, so I didn't play a proper game yet, hope you fix this one quickly :)

To reproduce the bug

First I reset the keyboard mapping

I change the "Menu previous tab" key, then hit the back button => no problem

I change the "Weapon skill" key from "Q" to "A" (because using azerty keyboard, "Z" should be up and "Q" left), then hit the back button => I get the error in the last screenshot

The error :

unmerged(277032)

Corporal
2 Badges
Mar 1, 2011
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka
You forgot to assign keys to Menu Change Bot 1 and 2. If you have a keypad, assign them to keypad's 4 and 6, that should work nicely.

unmerged(482801)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 25, 2012
  • Dungeonland
Well the thing is, I can change other key mapping and "Back" without problem, but the "Weapon skill" key give me the described bug. On top of that, I can't change the "Menu change bot" keys (even after a "Restore defaults"), I get the following screen if I try to change it (mouse0 activated and nothing happening, even if I use the "change selected" button same thing).

unmerged(482801)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 25, 2012
  • Dungeonland
Bump this is still not fixed. I can't map my keys, thus I can't play properly since I bought the game. If the bug is not clear enough I can fraps it so it's clearer, but please do something about it.

pevergreen

The Two Time
Demi Moderator
95 Badges
Apr 27, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings III
Hi evene,

Please register your game under "My Games" at the top of the page and I will move this thread to the technical support area of the forum.

Thanks you.