• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Originally posted by Emerson
Hmmm...that's strange then because the 'upgrade unit' button is active for my inf div's so I'm pressing it...it's consuming like 1 IC each, they drop off them map and then are available for redeployment a little while later. Does this situation coincide w/ what you're describing (doesn't sound like it to me)?

Thanks for the quick response btw.

That is strange I have not seen the upgrade option for INF. Do you know of the top of your head which tech you had researched? I tried it with inf guns 70mm+ and the units upgraded and the upgrade option remianed greyed out.

Originally posted by Emerson
King, I'm not sure exactly which tech tripped it (I've been doing almost 100% research since the beginning of the game until late '38). I suspect it is either from 'improved inf weapons (and I have all the applications of this), 'improved battlefield C3' or 'improved logistics'...probably the first one.

Unit stats are identical in every way.

Can you humour me here, and start a game in 1936 and research inf guns 70mm+ as Germany? If not I will see what I can do.