• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

pizza de oveja

Slave to the wishes ofthe many
1 Badges
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II
Yesterday I played Italy and my friend Germany in a 2 computer LAN. He was the game's host.
We played 1.06c clean install 1936-1947 scenario.
The thing is that not any Italian leader gained any experience. They could be fighting for a week but it wouldn't matter, their exp remained at 0 which was quite frustrating.:( :confused:

boromir

Colonel
Oct 3, 2002
pizza de oveja said:
Yesterday I played Italy and my friend Germany in a 2 computer LAN. He was the game's host.
We played 1.06c clean install 1936-1947 scenario.
The thing is that not any Italian leader gained any experience. They could be fighting for a week but it wouldn't matter, their exp remained at 0 which was quite frustrating.:( :confused:
You do gain xp as client, you just don't see it, until the host reloads. Known bug.

pizza de oveja

1 Badges
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II
boromir said:
You do gain xp as client, you just don't see it, until the host reloads. Known bug.
Oh really? :eek:
Thanks for the info. I hope this is adressed soon then.

pizza de oveja

1 Badges
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II
boromir said:
I doubt it, but who knows. It's fixed in HOI2 I think.
How do people play like that in MP?:confused:
I was so frustrated with that...I didn't even enjoy the game because of it.