• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LordGem

Private
40 Badges
Oct 8, 2016
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi I own this on Epic from the start, I have a problem with the intro and the main menu screen flickering, it doesn't effect Game play but is irritating is there a fix in the works

Heya! Have you tried changing the Graphics settings for the game? I believe I remember a few players mentioning that tweaking them fixed this sort of an issue - we are of course investigating on our end as well however this is quite a difficult thing to investigate as it does not occur on our devices - speaking of - could I get the specs for your PC? Helps with the investigation! :)

Hello, I have tried several different graphic settings although my main display is 3840 x 1600 which you don't have in the settings so it doesn't match perfectly and like I said it is not during the game just the intro and main screen . As to the specs I run a Ryzen 7 1800x with two 1080 TI SLI 128 Ram let me know what else you might need....the game itself works great and I have no problems just the beginning

Could you attach here your output log and settings file? They can be found in:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Iceflake Studios\Surviving the Aftermath\player.log

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\settings.ini

AND DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

had to change Settings ini to a txt file to send sorry don't understand what I was doing wrong but couldn't get it to attach as an ini file...here you go hope this helps thanks for taking the time to look

Attachments

• Player.log
    10,7 KB · Views: 0
  • settings.txt
    1,1 KB · Views: 0
  • DxDiag.txt
    134,6 KB · Views: 0