• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nimmermehr7

Recruit
5 Badges
Mar 4, 2019
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Federations
Hi,

Some of the achievements don't work correctly on PS4:

1. Having 5 migration treaties unlocks the trophy "queening" instead of "open borders".

2. "Victorious" didn't unlock. (Federation win condition)

3. Not sure, but is "faster, stronger, better" about changing your speciea during an event?(Colonized a planet, people kept appearing from nowhere, my people turn into another species). If yes, it didn't unlock.

And I have a question: I researched mega structures but wasn't able to build one. It said that the required technology is missing - am I missing something?

Oh and please let some native german correct the german trophy descriptions, there are many very obvious mistakes :)

On the missing link with the mega structures this will come with the expanse Utopia if I'm not wrong .
There are even more little things in the game that in fact don't belong in 1.7 but more for 1.8 or 1.9 can even be 2.0 but like i said before don't shoot me if I'm wrong .