• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You made a time machine... out of a Panzer I? :eek:

Well, what ELSE are they going to use a Panzer I for in '45...? Even the armored cars of the time were better armed then that so-called tank :p

Well, what ELSE are they going to use a Panzer I for in '45...? Even the armored cars of the time were better armed then that so-called tank :p
Well developing a time machine takes some time, so maybe he started even before the war ;)

I keep thinking of the scene from the third movie when the DeLorean gets smashed by a train... and then I think that the DeLorean probably took the punishment better than a Panzer I would. :eek:o

I'd settle for a 88 flak mounted on a T-Rex with pickelhaube :D
Something like this? :D

desktopbg31024x76813510zp8.jpg

Professor Sauerbraten: Well I will stay here. I didn't commit any crimes in this war and therefore they will treat me as a scientist should be treated.

Adolf Schnitzel: Didn't you invent Cyclon-B?

Professor Sauerbraten: Good point.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahaha

Amazing! Hilarious AAR.
Keep it up!

:rofl:great AAR, ja! all hail schnitzel!:D

(forgive my ignorance, but what is Cyclon-B?)

Great story, just wondering if enemy natons have food-like leaders too?