• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
twitter says they have the same number of sprites for HoI3 as for HoI, 60, as of now. It also said there will be more...

+1

in HOI having armies with motorized infanteries displayed in the same way as "walking" infanteries was really enoying me. But for sure PI is actually working on it. Let's wait for the dev diary to know more about that :)

If they say the have alredy as many sprites as in HOI1 and they will make more, We have reasons to be confident. They made such a great chessbord, they will have to come up with chess pieces with the same quality.

:) why not? It is interesting.

A sprite with a soldier and a horse would be nice.

For the bicycles, I'm not sure... At least it was more a vehicule for milice...

Different sprites for different levels of the same type of division :)

Instead of only one 'tank' sprite for the USA, you get M3 Lee's, Shermans, M26's...

OK I see now what you are speaking about. IMO they should concentrate on creating different sprites for different type of units of infantery (normal/ motorized/mechanized). That's all what I hope

Or some dudes with pitchforks for militia? :)

no seriously... for mech and mot would be really nice!

And different sprites per country would be a bit much to ask, but different sprites for all the majors ( Sherman vs. Tiger, troops in grey for Germany, Japanese carriers, Opel trucks, to name a few obvious differences) would be great!