• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AL82

Second Lieutenant
2 Badges
Feb 25, 2021
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
As in what bonuses or synergy the racket itself is applying. It's super great that y'all got rid of the annoying negative % due to served alcohol as this never got resolved in the old version but now we don't see what bonuses from assigned LT, synergy or gangster's life trait and hopefully y'all bring back racket talents and if you do if this does not get resolved it would add to what we can't see or are unsure about. I see and understand a lot was cleaned up in the new version but by doing so a lot was taken away. A lot of useful information we liked to see and it helped by reassuring us we are getting the bonuses we planned for and were expecting when we chose to assign a curtain gangster or set up our now precincts and neighborhoods the way we do. Yes, I see how this is visible in neighborhood overview when hovering over the synergies but it would be nice to see what other bonuses are linked to those rackets as well ... as it did before the new version. I am enjoying the new version and have played quite a bit now, many, many, many improvements but I do wish some features as the ones mentioned were retained and/or brought back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0