• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think you need to ally with Frace and go smack some majors around. Reading good aar's like this makes me wish I had more time to play this game. Ah well Wife and firearms come first.

I was hoping to update this before going on vacation, :( but I'll be back in five days, and you might recieve an update by next monday....

Davisx3m : I'm stronger then the Fatimids :cool:

Enewald : What do you think my plan is? :D

Aquilegia :Maybe I should build a couple of new pyramids!

robou : On my way...

Talquin : What?! Are you putting your wife and your firearms ahead of me! :mad: :(

Eöl : I don't know if I dare to take eastern Yemen from Britain, and you suggest India!? :p I'll try, but it won't be easy...

Very, very sad announcement

Unfortunatly, I can no longer continue this AAR... :(

This game had so much potential, I was going to conq... ehh, liberate all Arab lands oppressed by the Turks, and maybe satelite the Ottomans. I was going to defeat Persia, drive Britain out of the Peninsula and protect my people from all kinds of foregin domination... I was going to industrialize the Middle East and bring great prosperity the all who had previously hid in the desert...
But alas, that was not to be...

By the hand of God, the savefile is now corrupt.... :mad:

Ahura Mazda said:
Unfortunatly, I can no longer continue this AAR... :(

This game had so much potential, I was going to conq... ehh, liberate all Arab lands oppressed by the Turks, and maybe satelite the Ottomans. I was going to defeat Persia, drive Britain out of the Peninsula and protect my people from all kinds of foregin domination... I was going to industrialize the Middle East and bring great prosperity the all who had previously hid in the desert...
But alas, that was not to be...

By the hand of God, the savefile is now corrupt.... :mad:

Next time: More than one savefile.

Sad to hear this Ahura. Your efforts with Egypt are most admirable. Makes my Prussia look quite a cake walk really... looking forward to more from you, sir!