• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
88 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
Welcome to the front line in the war against the bots, dear Francophone forum.

I just eliminated 400+ bot threads and some non-bot threads might've been deleted in the process. Please report any and all bot activity using the "Report" feature so that all the moderators and admins see there's a problem.

If I accidentally deleted non-bot threads, please let me know, but I think I was pretty precise with my work.

Thanks!

Bienvenu sur la ligne de front dans la guerre contre les bots, cher forum francophone.

Mr. Capiatlist vient d'éliminer 400+ enfillades générées par des bots (sans compter celles des jours précédents). Veuillez rapporter toute activité de bots en tutilisant le bouton "'Report" pour que tous les modérateurs et admins soient tenus informés du problème.

Si une enfillade normale a été délétée par accident, veuillez en informer Mr. Capiatlist (ou, si votre anglais est hésitant, je peux m'en charger). Normallement, il a utilisé le scalpel, pas la tronçonneuse.

Merci !

Status
Not open for further replies.