• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MissDeliana

Second Lieutenant
28 Badges
Jul 3, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
FrankieDonovanspotlightYT.jpg
Meet Frankie Donovan - a five-time marksman and idealist from Kilmaine who is fearless in combat and incredibly cool under pressure. Back in Ireland, he got caught in the Easter Rising and had to make a choice: to stay and face a firing squad or to leave the Emerald Isle. Naturally he escaped, and eventually ended up in Chicago to make a name for himself.

His weapon of choice is a family heirloom of sorts. A well worn hurl that’s been passed down for generations. The 3 foot long stick is traditionally made of hardened wood, and is used in the Irish game of hurling. As all mobsters know, a good weapon deserves a swell name, and so Frankie named his hurl ‘Mo Chara Beag’, which is Irish for “My little friend”.

All bosses have their own unique Combat Bonuses, and Frankie is no exception. His combat bonus is called Unleash Fury, and as the name implies it unleashes a flurry of devastating melee strikes (preferably with Mo Chara Beag) against his enemies. One thing is certain: you wouldn’t want to end up on the blunt end of his hurley!

Want to know more about good old Frankie and get a taste of gameplay and combat in Empire of Sin? Watch the full Boss Spotlight on Frankie Donovan here:

• 19Like
Reactions:
Exciting, I play Hurling at college, so I'll be sure to give him a whirl when this game comes around. Is it still launching for Switch too?

Meet Frankie Donovan - a five-time marksman and idealist from Kilmaine who is fearless in combat and incredibly cool under pressure. Back in Ireland, he got caught in the Easter Rising and had to make a choice: to stay and face a firing squad or to leave the Emerald Isle. Naturally he escaped, and eventually ended up in Chicago to make a name for himself.

His weapon of choice is a family heirloom of sorts. A well worn hurl that’s been passed down for generations. The 3 foot long stick is traditionally made of hardened wood, and is used in the Irish game of hurling. As all mobsters know, a good weapon deserves a swell name, and so Frankie named his hurl ‘Mo Chara Beag’, which is Irish for “My little friend”.

All bosses have their own unique Combat Bonuses, and Frankie is no exception. His combat bonus is called Unleash Fury, and as the name implies it unleashes a flurry of devastating melee strikes (preferably with Mo Chara Beag) against his enemies. One thing is certain: you wouldn’t want to end up on the blunt end of his hurley!

Want to know more about good old Frankie and get a taste of gameplay and combat in Empire of Sin? Watch the full Boss Spotlight on Frankie Donovan here:

He kinda looks like Keifer Sutherland?

Many people who witnessed the assassination and the killing of Oswald or were present in the area were a major source of diverse and often contradictory information. As is easily understood under such circumstances, all of the witnesses did not see and hear the same thing or interpret what they saw and heard the same way and many changed their stories as they repeated them. Moreover, they were interviewed at different times after the event by different people and often under circumstances which made accurate reporting extremely difficult.

Reactions:
I am gonna go with Frankie , after seeing the Boss Spotlight on O'Banion , I am an aggressive guy , so just gonna take over joints with that mentality . I enjoyed the stream yesterday by the way , it was cool after waiting for days , seeing on Steam , that the release is Fall 2020 , so won't be out until 22nd September to 25th December I guess . The game developers are putting real muscle into the game , hopefully if we can get the bosses have their own voices in the cutscenes , it would be super awesome , like playing Mafia or Godfather in a Turn-Based strategy Version . Great job Brenda and Ian alongwith the whole crew !!