Bohemia to Austria game plan - Burgundy always suicides

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sokullu_Mehmet

Sergeant
84 Badges
Sep 19, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
I fed up with trusting RNG to inherit electorship so I decided to star with Bohmia instead of Austria

my main plan holds, restart until poland does not rival you, ally poland and brandenburg (and possibly brunswick) attack saxony, vasaalize 1 province capitak feed rest to brandenburg

then ally ottomans as well and attack hungary & austria , take two province from austria to release Styria and then continue with reconquest wars. Start austria culture conversion as well

Long term goal is protestant emperor Bohemia

My problem is , Burgundy always suicide, What are my tools to prevent that?

Bohemia is fairly strong, so you could try discouraging Burgundy by guaranteeing Liege and maybe someplace else they tend to suicide against to discourage them from attacking in the first place. Another option is to accelerate the moves against Austria and, when Burgundy declares into the HRE, attack Austria yourself in a separate war to help the "suicide attack" actually succeed while getting your main rival cut down earlier..

I fed up with trusting RNG to inherit electorship so I decided to star with Bohmia instead of Austria

my main plan holds, restart until poland does not rival you, ally poland and brandenburg (and possibly brunswick) attack saxony, vasaalize 1 province capitak feed rest to brandenburg

then ally ottomans as well and attack hungary & austria , take two province from austria to release Styria and then continue with reconquest wars. Start austria culture conversion as well

Long term goal is protestant emperor Bohemia

My problem is , Burgundy always suicide, What are my tools to prevent that?
You're Austria, you get dip rep from ideas, national ideas, emperorship, and events, you can savescum on ruler death once the 60 years have happened, far easier than forming Austria as Bohemia

Burgundy as said in multiple threads doesn't count the strength of Austria's allies for some reason, probably so there are more French imperial wars

You want to force your union on Hungary rather than going for Austria first as Bohemia anyway