• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nogluten

᛫ᛁᚾᚹᛟᚲᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛟᚢᚷᚺᛏᛊ᛫
96 Badges
Apr 18, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
Ever since Mass Transit came out I have been having trouble with disappearing/blue roads and disappearing buildings and trees. I have no mods installed, and haven't had this issue before Mass Transit came out. I'm also playing with no pre-installed mods active. I have reinstalled the game twice to try to fix it, to no success, and also validated game files multiple times with no success. I have also started multiple different maps and all have suffered from this issue. I have been ignoring it, but I can't anymore. My version number is 1.7.2-f1.
Pictures:
1lH90id.jpg

hcxBxCT.jpg

My graphics settings:
glzUwXX.jpg

Upvote 0
We've had a few other reports of this here, which a search will find. I don't recall what response from CO though.

@co_emmi is there anything that can be done about this?

Can we get a dxdiag.txt and output_log.txt from your machine please.

I've also had this happen, but only once. All I needed was a game restart for that. I have no mods installed either.

This machine is running Windows 8.0 with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 650

Hi! The log does not show any errors so maybe updating GPU drivers and trying with a launch option "-force-d3d9" would help with the issue?

Hi! The log does not show any errors so maybe updating GPU drivers and trying with a launch option "-force-d3d9" would help with the issue?
@co_emmi we are now seeing this on the XBox version as well, so I suspect this is not a video driver issue.

If we could get a solid reproduction case, that would be brilliant .. I was getting something like it on my new iMac with AMD video, but now I cannot get it to happen even though it's the same city!

This doesn't work, I still get the blue roads

Do you get them consistently? I get them rarely, then they disappear for a long time for no reason that I can fathom. I have not seen them in quite some time now.

I've done the force command. It makes things look horrible, I can't play like that. But it didn't fix the issue. I get it mostly the first time I open the game and load a city, then it's botched, then I quit to main menu and reload the same city, it is always fixed the second time loading it seems. I have mods but since others have tried uninstalling and play without mods, I suggest it isn't a mod issue. Are we in agreement that we all have Mass Transit? Could this be the common denominator?

I just noticed this thread and remembered, that I posted a similar thread after ND was released, where I had this blue roads:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...top-road-graphics-error.987769/#post-22193868

And here's the screenshot:
http://forumcontent.paradoxplaza.com/public/210825/Screenshot 291.png

What did happen in my case:
A meteor crashed and terraformed.
After ERU rescued everyone I had to repair the roads. But after repairing I noticed this graphics glitch. Possibly it has something to do with terraforming which is automatically done when placing the road.

I still have that savegame if it helps for clarifying the situation. Unfortunately it uses lot's of assets (no mods!) from steam workshop so it's not easy to debug because of possible very high loading times.

It was a little while back now, so I am a little sketchy on the details, but I recall having just started a brand new city, and the roads were missing. I think the pillars may have been there. I was not very far into it, and had not had disasters or terraforming. I think a save and reload fixed it, but can't recall for sure what transpired.

The same thing's been happening to me for days now (blue roads and scenario disappearing). It started out of nowhere and just won't go away... I have tried everything I've found on the internet but nothing seems to work :(
This may not be a big deal to some people, but for me it ruins my gaming experience, I'm honestly losing interest in playin the game (one of my favorite games ever).

I have this happen all of the time testing other peoples' cities. It always seems an asset error. Probably related to a mod as well. RICO always seems to be in use, but not sure it's the cause.

When in doubt, launch the game with -noWorkshop and start a new map and see if it continues.

This just happened to me. I started a new city and everything was fine, but when I opened it today, if I zoom out at a middling distance, some, not all, of the roads turn blue. If I zoom out further or zoom in more closely, the blue disappears. Very odd. This has never happened to me before. The only new mod I recently added was First Person Auto-Walking. I do not have RICO.

I don't play with any mods, nor do I even have any installed, yet still encounter this issue, so there must be something more to it than that.

I found the screenshots. It was from the "Trains!" scenario ("Mass Transit"). It was from the start. I had not had any natural disasters, and had not terraformed anything. Hadn't done anything at all except load the scenario. I started building, and the problem remained. It was awhile ago, so not sure what I did, but likely save and reload or simply start over, not certain. Anyway, finished that scenario with no further issues after that. (Well, I had issues with water in the river, but that is another story in another thread.)

Was not using any mods, but a couple were subscribed and just off, so I can't totally rule them out. I can get the names if it really matters. They are all still subscribed and just off. I have not seem this issue since as far as I can recall.

The pillars were not there, it was the "ruined" texture that remained. Trees disappeared except for ruined texture as well.

blue road missing road 20170617122032_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122043_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122047_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122102_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122106_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122112_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122122_1.jpg blue road missing road 20170617122823_1.jpg