• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

CMA92

Recruit
19 Badges
Feb 17, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
I did some experimenting with my Italy save game that i mentioned previously.

I loaded in as Germany and deleted the transport ship units that were in the middle of Africa for some reason and then saved the game. I then opened the unitnames folder using notepad and deleted the # from the affected units.

Loading the Germany save game but now playing on as Italy again the load errors had gone. Checking afterwards the savegamedebug was also clear of any obvious errors.

I carried out the 2nd Abyssinia war event and subsequent invasion with no obvious errors or bugs etc from what I could see while playing.

• 1Like
Reactions:

RealityGuy

Marshall
Jan 12, 2013
www.youtube.com
Untitled.png

My fastest WW1 win ever. I beat my own record, which was October 1914. I won it exactly 1 year after I entered it, August 1, 1914. First France fell, then I invaded Britain, conquered Serbia, beat Romania, and made Soviet Russia offer peace in July 1914. The last Entente member, Japan, offered me peace on August 1st. Played on very hard/very hard.

• 2Like
Reactions:

Pasha

Field Marshal
2 Badges
May 26, 2005
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
View attachment 682104

My fastest WW1 win ever. I beat my own record, which was October 1914. I won it exactly 1 year after I entered it, August 1, 1914. First France fell, then I invaded Britain, conquered Serbia, beat Romania, and made Soviet Russia offer peace in July 1914. The last Entente member, Japan, offered me peace on August 1st. Played on very hard/very hard.
You used the Time Machine cheat I see ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:

InfArmMot

Second Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2018
This mod has absolutely stunning graphics. So beautifully made. I will see if I can add the graphic pack to Egde of Darkness.

Does anyone know if Blood & Iron is more difficult as Germany, than Edge of Darkness?

Jenna Haze

Private
1 Badges
Jan 12, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
Would it be possible to include 1942/43/44/45 scenarios? Or something like 1917? If not i guess i could try to implement it myself, i already did that for EoD.

Jenna Haze

Private
1 Badges
Jan 12, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
General question - does this mod contain more events than EoD for things like axis victory?

I played only the 1914 scenario so far and enjoyed it except a few things:

1. Maybe someone already said it - there are some problems with the map. For example its looking like there is a border between Munich and Landshut.

2. Russia seems too strong in comparison to their real performance and austria hungary is pathetic against them, i know they were not as good as the germans but without me controlling them they couldnt do a thing against russia.

3. Took Paris on very hard in 1916 but had quite some problems with the russians who in reality were pushed back by the germans (even with me controlling the austrians and finishing the balkan front quickly) - so now i thought why is the west easier than the russian front and looked up the savegame: the ai is not building new divisions, is that intentional? And the british didnt send much help to the french at all.

4. The americans were pushed back by the mexican revolutionaries and didnt join the war despite unrestricted submarine warfare.

I will try again without controlling the austrians but the russians need to be toned down a bit i guess.