• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ForgottenImmort said:
lol, sorry to keep youi guys waiting

hope i didn't lose any of my readers :(

Don't worry, we're a dedicated bunch! There's been some AAR's where it's taken over a month to update and people still came to read them!

Was Sonyi Hugo Chief of the Army of Hungary a fascist or not?

I am Annie Sonyi, first wife of Sonyi Hugo's grandson. (General of the Hungarian Army during WWII's).

This family is not a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What they did to me over years is not describable.

I never talked about it to anyone.

I wish I could find more about what the Chief of the Army, Sonyi Hugo did.

If you have any info. please post it or write to me to Azuralove1@aol.com.

I was told do not marry into this family but I did not listen, gave up my family and homeland Hungary.

Part of Sonyi Hugo's family lives at Wayne, NJ and the other part lives at Dusseldorf, Germany.
They are not good!!

Walter Sonyi grandson of the fascist chief of the Army a Nazi general during WWII. Sent thousands of Jews to Auschwitz.

9 Heritage Manor Dr
Wayne, NJ 07470-6330
973-839-0233

Annie Sonyi I am Annie Sonyi, first wife of Sonyi Hugo's grandson. (General of the Hungarian Army during WWII's).

This family is not a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What they did to me over years is not describable.

I never talked about it to anyone.

I wish I could find more about what the Chief of the Army, Sonyi Hugo did.

If you have any info. please post it or write to me to Azuralove1@aol.com.

I was told do not marry into this family but I did not listen, gave up my family and homeland Hungary.

Part of Sonyi Hugo's family lives at Wayne, NJ and the other part lives at Dusseldorf, Germany.
They are not good!!

Walter Sonyi grandson of the fascist chief of the Army a Nazi general during WWII. Sent thousands of Jews to Auschwitz.

9 Heritage Manor Dr
Wayne, NJ 07470-6330
973-839-0233