• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IM joining this and am voting NLP (any bad move they make with the economy you can pretty much fix if you even get one run with the communist for factories)
Also i am pro forming Großdeutschland

would you rather us be ancho ?

Voting seems to have slowed down a lot, so I'll tally what we have.

DFP: 11
NLP: 9
DRP: 8
DZP: 4
KP: 3

Total: 35 votes

DFP still has a majority of votes, but NLP is very close to them. DRP is even closer to NLP, and the election now seems to be between who will lead the coalition government. As it currently stands, only a coalition of all 3 other parties will defeat a DRP/NLP coalition, which definitely won't happen on the KP's watch.

Brothers! Can we not all agree that the way to fight to wounds in our country is to let them heal? The proposed legislations will only have the effect of further divide our nation in its infancy. We cannot afford to be divided when all of Europe is eyeing us suspiciously. We cannot afford to antagonise large sections of our nation by challenging their faith, nor should we let parts of our country fall behind during our great economic miracle. The time for unification of all Germans will come; a united, peaceful Germany will be too strong an attraction for our brothers abroad.

DZP

Count my vote for the NLP!

I vote for the National Liberal Party/NLP!

Come on, guys, vote DFP ! The revolution needs you !
Revolution? Speaking in a strictly metaphorical sense, of course?
Sure, we need a.. religious, social revolution. A revolution in economy, maybe, by which I mean a boom in industrialisation. Right.
I'm sure my fellow DFP supporter may not have meant anything else. :D

EDIT: I vote for the DZP. Changed my vote because my sympathies lie more with the Catholic Center, although Bismark is a badass and I hate to see Germany without his leadership.

Last edited:
dfp

((I'm having technical difficulties, and for some reason the letters refuse to be caps))