• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Free Conservative Party!

A wild Noco appears.

Konservative Partei for our integrity!

Freikonservative Partei

I cast my vote for the German Progress Party!

Germany shall only be truly free once it liberates itself from the yoke of the Prussian aristocracy.

The conservatives seem to be resurging...

Unofficial vote count! I'm bored and decided to count all the votes for Tommy. Do note that I have been known to make mistakes in the past, so if I miscount please yell at me :)

FKP: 11
NLP: 7
DFP: 5
KP: 2

Total votes: 25 votes
Ideology split: 13 conservative, 12 liberal

The Free Conservative Party has a solid 4 vote lead, but its natural coalition partner, the Conservative Party, is lagging behind with a paltry 2 votes. The liberals seem split on whether to support the more moderate National Liberal Party, or the more radical German Progress Party. The Free Conservative Party needs only two more votes to achieve an absolute majority in the election and shut the other 3 parties out of government completely. If the liberals get a few more votes, they'll have to join in coalition to form a government. The question is, will the National Liberal Party join with the German Progress Party, a union of liberalism, or will they join with the fellow nationalist party, but also conservative, Free Conservative Party?

It's a close race but it seems that the FKP has a good chance of being in the government.

German Progress Party

Duke of awesome's count is only just off - the NLP are on 8 and the FKP are on 10. With the most recent vote the DFP are now on 6. So the FKP's hopes of an absolute majority are slipping away but they still look like the most likely leading force in the new government.

Freikonservative Partei

((I think I shall join in now... this seems quite interesting))

Deutsche Forschrittspartei

Deutsche Forschrittspartei

Duke of awesome's count is only just off - the NLP are on 8 and the FKP are on 10. With the most recent vote the DFP are now on 6. So the FKP's hopes of an absolute majority are slipping away but they still look like the most likely leading force in the new government.

Are you sure about that? I just recounted and I still got the same numbers.

Renewed numbers (if I'm counting correctly) are:

FKP: 12
DFP: 9
NLP: 7
KP: 2

Total: 30 votes
Ideology split: 14 conservatives, 16 liberal.

Radical liberal party got a huge surge in votes, overtaking the nationalist liberal party.

OK, did a recount and it seems your count is correct - must have put an FKP vote in the wrong column at some point.

OK, did a recount and it seems your count is correct - must have put an FKP vote in the wrong column at some point.

It seems I have to apologize, as I was first going to vote for the Prime Minister's party but reconsidered my vote after reading the specification of parties more in detail. However, as one can see, I edited my post before anyone else commented on the AAR. Therefore I believed not to cause any misunderstanding.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.