• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
German Progress Party all the way!

If you are implying that I vote for the Conservative party purely because I am a duke, then, my good sir, I am deeply offended!

Oh mein herr Awesome I wouldn't dream of it. Surely your slew of lesser baronies and other titles played their part in your decision too. :p

At what point do we get erstimme and zweistimme votes as in actual Germany? Post-WWI?

Probably never, there is no real way of modelling constituencies - not to say that there are no other options for changing the voting system.

Update on the polls:

DFP: 15
KP: 9

So after the conservatives got oh so close to taking the lead the liberals have rallied and once again have a big lead.

How will Prussia survive without an army? How will Prussia thrive without a literate populace? These liberals will be the doom of us all!

How will Prussia survive without an army? How will Prussia thrive without a literate populace? These liberals will be the doom of us all!

Such foolishness! Do please show us all where it does say in the DFP manifesto that the liberals wish to abolish the army and force illiteracy down peoples throats.

Such foolishness! Do please show us all where it does say in the DFP manifesto that the liberals wish to abolish the army and force illiteracy down peoples throats.

When they decided capitalists and clerks were more important than soldiers and priests!

When they decided capitalists and clerks were more important than soldiers and priests!

Ha! Was that around the same time that Graf Bismarck and your other ennobled friends decided that the wealthy and privileged were more important than the hard-working craftsmen in our factories? Those in greenhouses, my excellency... would do well not to throw stones.

Such foolishness! Do please show us all where it does say in the DFP manifesto that the liberals wish to abolish the army
DFP2.jpg

My witty response was made irrelevant because of changes between Vic 1 and 2 :(

There was Pacifism in Vicky I too. ;)

So we have 20+ votes now, when does voting end?

Plenty of time for a Conservative resurgence then! What happens if there is a tie?