• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At last, the final battle begins. I must say though, as catastphically awful as the last three years have been, at least Germany appears to have come to a lasting agreement for peace with Britain and France. That's one positive. :)

So still time to squeeze that last bit of enjoyment out of Blood and Iron before it ends!

How soon until your next project begins? I certainly hope you have something in mind to bridge the gap between now and EvW.

How soon until your next project begins? I certainly hope you have something in mind to bridge the gap between now and EvW.

Maybe a prequel to any British EvW project? (He says, dropping a large and unsubtle hint. :D)

((So, there will hopefully be a AAR in EvW, did I understand correctly? That would be magnificent, truly magnificent.))

Maybe a prequel to any British EvW project? (He says, dropping a large and unsubtle hint. :D)

((That would mean, that the ACTUAL non-paper-hat-wearing Mosley would be a character, wouldn't it?))

Time to bring back the Good Kaiser Karl! God is with us in this election! Reject the heathens, the junkers and the lowlife scum that tried to seize Germany! Vote for a greater future, for a Greater Germany!

Gott mit Uns!

((So, there will hopefully be a AAR in EvW, did I understand correctly? That would be magnificent, truly magnificent.))

Hopefully there will be an EvW in which one may write AARs for...

Ha, monarchy will never work as long as the desire for freedom lives on in the hearts of the citizens!

Hail Liberty!

So this is your idea of anarchy? Good to know.

((That would mean, that the ACTUAL non-paper-hat-wearing Mosley would be a character, wouldn't it?))

You can't have a British AAR set in the thirties without Mosley, it would be like trying to write a German AAR without Zeppelins.

One last election, fun times. Looking forward to it!

So this is your idea of anarchy? Good to know.

You can't have a British AAR set in the thirties without Mosley, it would be like trying to write a German AAR without Zeppelins.

Where did you jump to that conclusion?
I'm just delighted to know this little fascist project failed before too much damage was caused.

I'm a strict believer of a minimalistic state, with a optimum being as close as possible to a zero-state.

Government meddling with the economy and the society never cause much good, therefore the best path is the one where we have the state with extremely limited intervention in the society, aka laissez faire.

Let the hundred flowers bloom!

No wonder your ivory tower is so well fortified. :)

Defended by the ignorance of God and protected by the Spirit of the Devil!

HEATHEN! UNBELIEVER! YOU SHALL BURN!

Where did you jump to that conclusion?
I'm just delighted to know this little fascist project failed before too much damage was caused.

I'm a strict believer of a minimalistic state, with a optimum being as close as possible to a zero-state.

Government meddling with the economy and the society never cause much good, therefore the best path is the one where we have the state with extremely limited intervention in the society, aka laissez faire.

Let the hundred flowers bloom!

I agree. Hopefully we will be able to save democracy and liberty. But this only show us that the DNVP and DAP were really dangerous, and that the DZP-M were powerless to do anything, and were only big in words but sold out on every principle they have for the sake of monarchy. I hope the world now really see what of a yoke the DZP-M, the former members of the FVP really are. They are just "liberal" as long as it suit them to decieve and lie to the masses. I hope they will find peace with themsevles one day. They may go down in history as the men who put German democracy and liberty to an end.