• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unfortunately the KPD just managed to increase its vote by 100%, so Tommy will surely write off this election as a triumph for Liebnicht's leadership. Damned statistics...

Haha, two votes is still a very bad result for the KPD and could have repercussions for them :0.

My guess is revolution. I'm going to start reinforcing my house again...
Well, with this many supporters, this "revolution" might look more like a bar brawl, so I would really not bother.
But, on the other hand, reinforcing your house seems to be somewhat like your favorite pasttime, so...

Well, with this many supporters, this "revolution" might look more like a bar brawl, so I would really not bother.
But, on the other hand, reinforcing your house seems to be somewhat like your favorite pasttime, so...

Communists wants to kill me for my wealth, Crusaders wants to kill me for my lack of faith and Papiermützen like yourself want to kill me for my ideology. I think I have valid reason to try and ensure my safety!

Everybody knows that a vote for Zentrum is a vote for the FVP. Why we even have a Zentrumpartei any more is beyond me. :)

Oh after your suggestions to split them and hopes of further weakening them to the point of ending them, we just do it to spite you. j/k j/k. Here's to a coalition with FVP!

I believe he said something about having them collapse if they failed disastrously again.

And that they are, their turn out is abysmal. They have been for the most part democratically repudiated.

And that they are, their turn out is abysmal. They have been for the most part democratically repudiated.

But 100% increase?! The ruling classes must be trembling as we speak! :p

But 100% increase?! The ruling classes must be trembling as we speak! :p
Y'know, at some point I was thinking about getting us, paper hats into the same boat with communists, going down a more national syndicalistic-falangistic route.
Did not work out, I guess.

Last edited:
Well different stuff. It would be like saying "I am not from Catalonia, I'm from Barcelona". Being Prussian would either be for those in the old Brandenburg-Prussia territory, or those that lives in the Prussian state. But the latter is arguably as that include areas outside of the Prussian core territory. Especially after the war that unified the North-German states.

Surely as part Norwegian, you ought to be familiar with the expression "I'm not from Norway, I'm from Bergen". In this current election, I do not believe we can ignore the masses of people who justifiably say "I'm not from Turkey" or "I'm not Hungarian" and even "I'm not from Bohemia, I'm from Germany". However, what is arguably even more important than a man's country, is a man's right to his religion. While I still believe more reform is necessary at home, I cannot in good faith vote for ignoring the persecution of Christians, whether at the hands of communists, young turks or potential sectarian violence in the Holy Land. DZP

If it is acceptable to Tommy, I would like to change my vote from DAP to DNVP. I'll edit my original post to mark that I changed it later to ease up your vote count.
Why? Well, i'd rather strengthen the right wing party with realistic chances of forming a government this election. Dirty, dirty me o.o

If it is acceptable to Tommy, I would like to change my vote from DAP to DNVP. I'll edit my original post to mark that I changed it later to ease up your vote count.
Why? Well, i'd rather strengthen the right wing party with realistic chances of forming a government this election. Dirty, dirty me o.o
Hear, hear!

I would like to change my vote from KPD to SDP

You don't seriously believe, that DNVP could form a government without us, now, do you?

And you, the DAP, could without us, the DNVP? Don't be silly, regardless of whichever party gets in, wether it be DAP or DNVP getting majority, We'll cooperate.
Also true. And we are closer, than ever before, aren't we? Let us wait and hope.

Polls closed!

Final Results:

Total Vote: 50 (+5) - if I'm not mistaken this might be the record turnout in this AAR. So very positive indeed! Mainly thanks to a few very late votes.

FVP: 10
DNVP: 10
SPD: 9
DZP: 9
DAP: 6
DDP: 4
KPD: 2

Minority Seats:

FVP: 10
SPD: 10
DZP: 8
DDP: 2