• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who's Kadon again?

One of us, only an anarchist who rather resembled Che Guevara. He hasn't been active on the forums for some time now.

EDIT: or at least, not terribly active in AARland.

Last edited:
Hey, man, it's canon now. I came up with the paper hats, look where this has taken us.
This is an absolutely magnificent scenario, where all-jewish paper industrialists are supplying the fascists with innumerous amounts of paper hats, which the fascists are using to confuse the german population into voting them in power, so that they can deport all the jewish industrialists.
This. Is. Perfect.

So it turns out that German Fascism is just an elaborate scheme to take over the paper industry - now booming due to the increased demand for its products? :0

And if you don't have time for the full AAR, this post sums up nicely how Tommy managed to weave the most vocal commentators into the AAR and kill them off in a civil war. :p

Ah, good times, :)

So it turns out that German Fascism is just an elaborate scheme to take over the paper industry - now booming due to the increased demand for its products? :0
I would like to imagine it to be a lot more complicated, probably so complicated, that noone in Germany or the whole wide world would ever really grasp the Great Paper Hat Plan as a whole.
At some point the economy would probably have to collapse for the sheer lunacy, that is a giant paper hat industry and we all know whose ideology thrives on bad economic situations, right? This is probably, at some point, a part of the Plan.

So, to quote myself: "Add more paper hats until you find yourself in power."

Last edited:
I motion we are given an epilogue to this effect! (Preferably without the dying, though. :p)

Well the thread is locked... we'll all just have to hope for a sequel, involving headgear derived from pulp products perhaps?

Oh, and Densley: do take note of that link, and revisit it as soon as Vicky II is within reach of your magnificent octopus' ever-extending tentacles. ;)

Well the thread is locked... we'll all just have to hope for a sequel, involving headgear derived from pulp products perhaps?

I meant for this AAR, actually, which is as-yet unlocked.

Oh, and Densley: do take note of that link, and revisit it as soon as Vicky II is within reach of your magnificent octopus' ever-extending tentacles. ;)

Don't worry – it's on my radar. :)

I, personally, would not mind dying, that is, going out in the greatest blaze of glory possible, of course.

Frau Luxemberg was right! you do remind me of that blackshirted French fellow. Or was that that angry Russian guy? Oh well, fascist, communist - it's all the same really. :p

crusaders.jpg

Let not the mediocrity of moderatism sway your minds. Do not think, you should only believe. Believe in the Light of God. Believe in His Way. Believe that we shall overwhelm the lowly Satanists that dominate Germany and establish our true place as God's own Kingdom.

Join us, fight the unbeliever, fight in the name of all that is holy! For only through our faith in God's Truth and Vengeance will we establish the Kingdom we truly deserve.

That would be a sequel though and not an epilogue, surely? Hence my hinting...

Not if it's just the one post – maybe a couple at the most?

Tommy, what say you on the issue?

Not if it's just the one post – maybe a couple at the most?

Tommy, what say you on the issue?

We're getting towards the end of the AAR now (probably four, perhaps five elections to go). So I will look to weave a few of the most prominent and distinct commenters into the final update. Should also help give the AAR a good send off.