• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Although I will never ever make a Nazi Germany AAR I wish you luck.

germanpeon said:
Wow, this is really cool! Youve got a massive amount of armor but it looks like you really dont have much inf. Can we see your army composition figures?
sanstitrehs2.jpg

Last edited:
germanpeon said:
Wow, this is really cool! Youve got a massive amount of armor but it looks like you really dont have much inf. Can we see your army composition figures?

If i play with Germany since 36, in 39 i have 50 armors, and 40 airplanes, and at least 60 infantry, but the important is the armor.

What does your TC look like when all your armor are moving?

/Subscribing :)
Fernando Torres said:
I'm not sure it would be interesting so i think about closing this aar.
:eek: :mad:

Perhaps you could reload the game at some time post-poland and set the game to a higher difficulty level or some such?

A pity.. Never guessed one could literally be ''too good'' for a game. *grins* Perhaps you could try some house-rules though? If you restrict yourself, the game might become harder.

Fernando Torres said:
It won't change anything, the Soviets had 400 divs (me 200) and they lost in 2 months. Give them 100 divisions and the result will be the same with 1 month more to take Moscow. It sucks to tell such a story.
I will make another AAR sooner but not with my mod.

Try HSR for challenge.

Fernando Torres said:
Tried with same results.

(no use to tell me "try this" or "try that", i know and i tried all mods, daim-smep was the only one i've never tried)

Maybe you should start to play Starcraft instead? Pretty hard against those Koreans :rofl:.

Well, why not play a minor nation? Nationalist Spain is also good IMO ;).

I have another english current AAR, Band of BrothAARs, you can have a look if you like the style.
Well, any tips...first i use photofiltre, i have many masks, fonts and effects and i try to use the same effects for each chapter. Hum i cannot really give general tips or such, it depends on your style. But if you have a specific question about the soft i'll answer you.