• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally, I'm not late to one of these. I'll be watching with interest. *subbed*

Subscribed as well.

Hopeing this will be a longer one than the last one. Also looking forward to the eastern front, it's going to be bloody.

As Russia, I will do my best/worst.

The sauerkraut Force is strong in this one.

Why 3.05 and not the 3.062 beta?

Also, as our finest hour is soon upon us, this will probably also be our very last FTM game!

Personally, I would have gone with "Oktobercarnage" to continue with the food theme. : P

Very much looking forwards to what you are going to whip up, though! Best of luck to the Poland player. : P

yeah, somebody pass me the popcorn!

When can we get an update, I'm already checking this for updates 3 times a day.

During the weekends, my friends. More likely at Fridays, actually. Due to having used paternity leave the entire summer, my employer now "force" me to use my unused vacation or it will dissapear at New Year. So I will have vacation every Friday for the rest of the year. Good time for writing AARs and do some posting ;)

During the weekends, my friends. More likely at Fridays, actually. Due to having used paternity leave the entire summer, my employer now "force" me to use my unused vacation or it will dissapear at New Year. So I will have vacation every Friday for the rest of the year. Good time for writing AARs and do some posting ;)
those evil bastards! ;)

Gotta love those awesome European employment regulations...

Also, subscribed.

I would have preferred 3.062 due to much higher cost of Panzers. I do bank on Axis team, as with Germany Captain Easy can be much more reckless than Italy. And world falls to brave people :D

rush mechs and tds, Captain. If there's enough time. The combined arms bonus with help greatly.