• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wew, 44 parts and the series is still going. Excellent. But it's sad to see it coming to an end, though. I really liked this AAR. Also, we definetely need a modern world map, and maybe some more updates of how things are going around the world.

You know, I wanted to write epilogue, but I'll leave it as it is. It should end with Wrangel. I'll let readers to choose their ending. Whatever they think happened with this world.

Sure, it still existed by the start of 21st century, this you know. But one can only guess what Vladimir had to do, to keep dead Black Tsar's world order...and what his children had to do.

You know, I wanted to write epilogue, but I'll leave it as it is. It should end with Wrangel. I'll let readers to choose their ending. Whatever they think happened with this world.

Sure, it still existed by the start of 21st century, this you know. But one can only guess what Vladimir had to do, to keep dead Black Tsar's world order...and what his children had to do.
Just post a world map right after Wrangel dead and it's done!