• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is that british surrender event HPP HOI3 only? or is that in vanilla HOI3?

I have yet to buy HOI3. Great AAR though! I love how you smashed the RN and are crushing the Red Army

That's actually not a surrender, they went off with Status Quo for the most part. (Except for the countries already defeated...) Its only Cybvep's propaganda machine that turned it into a surrender :D

That's actually not a surrender, they went off with Status Quo for the most part. (Except for the countries already defeated...) Its only Cybnep's propaganda machine that turned it into a surrender :D

haha. anything that frees up the western front is good enough!

Now I really want to buy HOI3 and get the HPP. either that or wait until its compatible w/ SF

The HPP is compatible with SF, we're just not done implementing everything we want to do. We're very close though.

Well, actually all main features are now implemented, we only need some more testing and tweaking before it could be labeld final ;)

I post another update during the weekend. Before that happens, is there anything you think is missing in the AAR? Do you want some specific screenshots, overviews, reports? More or less propaganda? Or maybe sth else?

Great to see 'Peace in the West' in action! Just what Germany needed. Stalin must be fuming. :D

Excellent progress so far in the Spring offensive but I'm sure the war is still a long way from won. 700 MP might not last too long - are you still building forces or conserving what you've got?
I'm still on the medium draft law and still building units. I can enact harsher one and bring more men. Also, for some reason I still cannot enact "Total Economic Mobilisation" and "Service by Requirement" (the name is different in HPP), but I don't need them ATM. I'm sure that casualties will increase, though.

EDIT: BTW this AAR has just passed the magical 10k number of views. Considering that it's my debut, I think it isn't that bad ;) Thanks guys! :D

Last edited:
Do you have the "Great War" flag? If not, you should get it any minute now :)

Progress in the East

Progress in the Northern Front looks good. Our naval bombers bombed enemy fleet in Tallin while our light tanks entered the city. Battered Soviet fleet had no chance and took heavy damage. Several enemy screens were destroyed.

Our seamen followed the enemy into the Inner Gulf of Finland and scored another victory. It is now perfectly clear that we have full naval superiority in the area.

Our swift armoured attack cut the enemy frontline in half. The bulk of the Soviet forces in the region are now trapped in the so-called "Wilna pocket". According to our estimates, there are more than 150 brigades in that pocket, so its destruction is our top priority. Our forces will attack the enemy from every side and the Luftwaffe will send as many bombers as possible to the area. Then, a general thrust to Moscow will follow.

Meanwhile, our light tanks are nearing the city of Leningrad. Unfortunately, the battle of Riga is still going on, so we don't have many troops in the area. However, two infantry divisions are being transported to Tallin in order to strengthen our position there.

Persia

With Allied threat nullified, Italy has now engaged the Soviet troops in Persia. Moreover, the Soviets are fighting with the Allied troops near the Persian-Indian border. The oil fields in the region make it strategically important. It should also be noted that every Soviet division engaged in the Middle East makes our job on the Eastern Front easier.

Nice pocket! However, due to the boost you gave the AI, you'll probably have to make a few more on your way to Moscow.

The Northern Front

Leningrad has been taken! This is the first major Soviet city that fell to our invincible troops. It was also a great boost to German morale. Even the always grumpy local commanders cheered vigorously when they heard the news. Optimism is ever-present.

A naval battle followed the fall of Leningrad. The Soviet fleet has been crushed, leaving the whole Bolshevik nation practically without any significant naval force. Our naval supremacy is now total. The Kriegsmarine defeated every enemy it faced, as no-one could stand in its way. Hitler is very pleased.

Finally, on 24th of April 1943 the city of Riga fell. It was a costly battle, but Bolsheviks are now totally cut off from the Baltic Sea. Additionally, they lost more than 60 thousand men (POWs included).

The Wilna Pocket

As expected, in little more than a week the giant Wilna pocket was reduced to three smaller pockets. The Soviet forces are now tightly cramped together without any chance of being rescued. It will still take some time to clear those pockets of enemy troops, but we expect the fighting to cease in May.

The Southern Front

As the enemy is redeploying a significant part of his forces to the Northern Front, we can now try to exploit the situation by improving our position in Ukraine. Our mobile forces in the region are not vast, but with infantry support we may be able to create a small encirclement. It is presumed that the attack may cause additional confusion among the enemy's high command, as they will have to cope with deteriorating situation both in the North and in the South.

The Road to Moscow

We have enough mobile forces in order to create another encirclement. It is expected that this will be the first of many that will have to be formed on the road to Moscow. Concentrated attacks are our best attempt at reducing the enemy's numerical superiority.

The road ahead will be long and difficult, but for the brave German soldiers the word "impossible" has no meaning. TO THE EAST!!!

EPICLY EPIC!!!!

Wonderful AAR. Waiting for the continune.

how many mobile divs do you have in SU? I always find I have either too many or too few.