• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TGirl Kelley

Private
86 Badges
Jan 30, 2018
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
The Bloodlines 2 website has been down for maintenance for a couple days now, I wonder if they are adding new unlockable goodies or if it's because of <insert conspiracy theory here>? :eek:

Reactions:
The Bloodlines 2 website has been down for maintenance for a couple days now, I wonder if they are adding new unlockable goodies or if it's because of <insert conspiracy theory here>? :eek:

I would clear your browser cache and then you should be able to see the site. It was down for a short time for maintenance earlier in the week.

• 2Like
Reactions:
That did the trick, thanks all.
I was kinda sad when it looked like my blood points had disappeared after I unlocked everything, I hope they are adding new ones.

Reactions:
It'll be back up sometime soon, hopefully, next week. : )

why is the website down? please tell me it's because there's finally some news about the game ESPECIALLY A RELEASE DATE PLEASE!!!!!
i cannot stress it enough how im tired of waiting...im well aware it's not releasing this year but next year..i just hope we get some info on it soon

actually while im mentioning the release, can you tell me how you plan to release it?
like will you announce it when your putting the finishing touches in it
or will you announce it when it's completely finished?

just a simple question hope your able to answer

Reactions:
why is the website down? please tell me it's because there's finally some news about the game ESPECIALLY A RELEASE DATE PLEASE!!!!!

Read the thread:

It was down for a short time for maintenance earlier in the week.

If it continue to appear as down for @TGirl Kelley for a cache problem, not because it was down.
The site is up and running without problems. Except the part with the referral program, the one that give us in-game rewards for getting blood points. But as it's said on this very thread:

It'll be back up sometime soon, hopefully, next week. : )

Let's be honest, they will not take down that little things, it would be too much of a problem and a offense to the players. So it will be back soon. Probably as it was or with new stuff :)

As for the release date, have a little patience, the game will be out when it's ready :D

Well, since two of that four last missing "stuff" was promised in 2020, and reminded since March (or somewhere around that) ... its about time. :-/

Reactions:
Read the thread:
As for the release date, have a little patience, the game will be out when it's ready :D

yeah...i guess so...hopefully we'll get some info about the game this month if not about release then maybe the progress of game and the roles for the new staff and if there good to work on it...uhh lol idk how to clear my cache for my browser..is the website still down?

Reactions:
yeah...i guess so...hopefully we'll get some info about the game this month if not about release then maybe the progress of game and the roles for the new staff and if there good to work on it...uhh lol idk how to clear my cache for my browser..is the website still down?

Get new news would be great. But can't you enter still the site?

Works for me if this is the one you mean: https://www.bloodlines2.com/

I enter with this link and i don't get any problem :(
The site is working for me :(
I don't know what browser you use, but you can just search: "How to clean up the cache on [YOUR BROWSER]". Something must appear, preferably something useful :)
Hope you get to enter the page and for us to get some news :)
The wait is getting long :(

As mentioned previously, the website has been up since early next week, it was only down for around a day.

If you are using Google Chrome here's how to clear your cache: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
If you are using another browser just google "How to clear (x) browser" and usually the top result will let you know.

FYI there's no new additions on the website, it was just maintenance, doing some server-side updates.

Reactions:
As mentioned previously, the website has been up since early next week, it was only down for around a day.

If you are using Google Chrome here's how to clear your cache: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
If you are using another browser just google "How to clear (x) browser" and usually the top result will let you know.

FYI there's no new additions on the website, it was just maintenance, doing some server-side updates.

And when will the rewards be back up again?

Reactions: